Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Come and play SOO for Vic Country in the SFA!

I think we all know there is the Sydney Harbour to flow under the bridge, get the feeling Kerang were the biggest winners of the weekend without playing, as perverse as it sounds.
Balranald go down to Nyah, Tooleytang defeat Woorinen, no doubt physical clashes, perhaps those that saw them could give a brief overview of the matches.
Kerang get the week off, freshen up some players with another week off in a fortnight. They will be finishing off the season well and in the knowledge they can beat anyone anywhere.
As others here have opined, been a fantastic season hitherto.

I think we all know there is the Sydney Harbour to flow under the bridge, get the feeling Kerang were the biggest winners of the weekend without playing, as perverse as it sounds.
Balranald go down to Nyah, Tooleytang defeat Woorinen, no doubt physical clashes, perhaps those that saw them could give a brief overview of the matches.
Kerang get the week off, freshen up some players with another week off in a fortnight. They will be finishing off the season well and in the knowledge they can beat anyone anywhere.
As others here have opined, been a fantastic season hitherto.

Last 8 rounds will be scintillating for sure. Would be good to see someone’s ladder predictor like the AFL do

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tooleybucs guns dominated today. Their big bodies were too good for woorinen. Tigers had a bad day but they just looked a bit soft, especially with so many young kids playing. But tooley were impressive. Williams was on another level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balranald may struggle to even make the finals this year. They are pretty vulnerable.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 12.37.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 12.37.03 PM.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
The mail I got is that they only miss 4-5 games which 2 are byes and 1 is Swan Hill.
Yeah that’s what I’m hearing but they miss two big clashes against Mallee Eagles and Kerang which will hurt. Then I feel they nearly have to win all of their last 4 to make finals if they lose those big games, especially when they play Nyah and Balranald in there as well.

Some massive games this weekend that will impact the top 5.
Eagles and Woorinen
Nyah and Tyntynder
Cohuna and Balranald.

Could cohuna make a late charge for the 5? Win this week then have boga. Could be a massive 2 weeks for them. Looks like they are getting a few back each week. Setting up for a great second half of the season.

Eagles and Woorinen
Nyah and Tyntynder
Cohuna and Balranald.

Could cohuna make a late charge for the 5? Win this week then have boga. Could be a massive 2 weeks for them. Looks like they are getting a few back each week. Setting up for a great second half of the season.
Can’t see Cohuna making it. Not a very happy place to be at the moment.

Eagles and Woorinen
Nyah and Tyntynder
Cohuna and Balranald.

at absolute best they can finish 10-6 which is probably just barely good enough for finals. But that's winning every game which I can't see them doing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back