Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Tooleybuc are already struggling now with 2 young kids on the wing that both cannot get a touch and a bench that struggles to get kicks in the Seconds.

If Mallee Eagles can get 2-3 back soon they will become a threat for sure.

Nyah obviously struggling a little with suspensions hurting them but still the team to best over Balranald and Kerang.

I don’t think many people know where Woorinein are at including their coach. I’m thinking pretenders more than contenders and just making up numbers.

Most teams vying for top five have multiple players to return from injury. It may just be the team with least injuries and who gets the double chance may be best pick but still too early

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nyah lost to kerang with no Kennedy playing. Not sure how nyah are your number 1 seed.
Lalbert building very nicely into the season, they are finals certainties and will be eyeing the double chance. Kirby is the best big man in the league and if he fires they are contenders in the second half of the year

The Massey is Balranalds wild card, hardly appeared yet, if he gets going watch out

Great for the league, best year in a long time

Nyah lost to kerang with no Kennedy playing. Not sure how nyah are your number 1 seed.
Lalbert building very nicely into the season, they are finals certainties and will be eyeing the double chance. Kirby is the best big man in the league and if he fires they are contenders in the second half of the year

The Massey is Balranalds wild card, hardly appeared yet, if he gets going watch out

Great for the league, best year in a long time

What is great is everyone’s individual opinions which leads to one of the most even seasons in such a long time. The standard has lifted also

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s easily the most even comp I can remember and I agree it’ll probably come down to what side is the healthiest.
Baird and Kennedy both missed against Nyah and obviously lost a couple during the game, Nyah was missing 6 so both sides would take a lot away from that. Woorinen beat Balranald with half a dozen plus out, Lalbert have turned their season around with players returning, Balranald imo are the best side on paper.

It’s easily the most even comp I can remember and I agree it’ll probably come down to what side is the healthiest.
Baird and Kennedy both missed against Nyah and obviously lost a couple during the game, Nyah was missing 6 so both sides would take a lot away from that. Woorinen beat Balranald with half a dozen plus out, Lalbert have turned their season around with players returning, Balranald imo are the best side on paper.
Bal best side on paper? I don’t know about that. There’s a lot of what ifs and unknowns with them at the moment. Not playing great footy, their stars seemed to have a dropped a level from their very lofty standards. Fuller yet to be sighted, Ferguson just one game. Ablett?

Bal best side on paper? I don’t know about that. There’s a lot of what ifs and unknowns with them at the moment. Not playing great footy, their stars seemed to have a dropped a level from their very lofty standards. Fuller yet to be sighted, Ferguson just one game. Ablett?
Certainly not playing like it but I’d take their list over anyone else’s. We will probably know a lot more after they play Nyah this week.

I think losing fuller has hurt them quite a lot. Ferguson might have to be the deep target now
If anything they've had to learn and adapt to a game without him.
4 In the top 10 goalkicking.
I think they're still just as good as last year, just been caught out by others who have become stronger
Edited to check.
3 in the top 10 last year, lost 3 games.
This year, lost 2 games by 1 and 5 points.

Last edited:
If anything they've had to learn and adapt to a game without him.
4 In the top 10 goalkicking.
I think they're still just as good as last year, just been caught out by others who have become stronger
Edited to check.
3 in the top 10 last year, lost 3 games.
This year, lost 2 games by 1 and 5 points.
And how many of their games have you actually watched?

I’ve seen them play twice and caught a half another game, certainly not enough to be an expert on the matter but I at least have seen more than the match day results at the end of each Saturday..
How many have you?
Statistically they're no different than last year, not sure what they need to do to appease.

I’ve seen them play twice and caught a half another game, certainly not enough to be an expert on the matter but I at least have seen more than the match day results at the end of each Saturday..
I dont doubt that. I didn't say it was a stupid statement. It could well be a point many others share, which why for a point of interest I wanted to share stat's. Because despite how they may look on field, they're about the same as last year albeit lower because of a stronger competition. And they're arguably more dangerous with 4 in the top 10 goalkicking without Fuller. Including him, they only had 2 others.
Out of the top sides I feel they were the one that never really topped up apart from a late inclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back