bal for the w up there easy
tyn for the w at home in a close one

round 6
swan hill for the w after last weeks close game surely
kerang for the w easy
tooly for the w just
bal for the w up there easy
tyn for the w at home in a close one
8 point game for Swan Hill and Cohuna. Eagles and Woorinen could make a big statement this week both against the big 2 teams in the comp.

Great to see Kyle Steike back into the senior team for woorinen.
Solid defender for many years I used to enjoy watching him play.

Rd 6 tips
Swans by 12 to end Cohuna’s season.
Kerang by 60.
Tooleybuc by 70.
Balranald by a 2 in a very close one.
Tyntynder by 30.

Cohuna at home - they have the biggest home ground advantage in the league
Eagles to win by 15 and make a statement, too many talks are due to fire
Tooley 40 points although I feel deano will be wanting to cause an upset and it's a danger game
Balranald 6 goals up there if Ferguson plays
Raiders to get their first w

Brad pay from kerang plays he's 200th game this Saturday. What a footy resume, all at kerang, what a fantastic achievement. Would have been great ro see him try in the gv o&m or geelong for 2 years, I'm not sure anyone in the central murray comes close to he's resume in the league

Cohuna at home - they have the biggest home ground advantage in the league
Eagles to win by 15 and make a statement, too many talks are due to fire
Tooley 40 points although I feel deano will be wanting to cause an upset and it's a danger game
Balranald 6 goals up there if Ferguson plays
Raiders to get their first w
Ferguson is not listed in their team sheet this week. Without a FF or Ferguson im leaning towards a Woora win.

Brad pay from kerang plays he's 200th game this Saturday. What a footy resume, all at kerang, what a fantastic achievement. Would have been great ro see him try in the gv o&m or geelong for 2 years, I'm not sure anyone in the central murray comes close to he's resume in the league
I think don’t think his resume shows how good he actually is. I thought he would’ve won a lot more B&F’s over the years. Not many weeks he doesn’t dominate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispers floating about after a hot start the TM boys are leaving mid year. Wouldn’t have thought so.

Balranald down by a point, still dont think they have what it takes. My money is still on Kerang at the pointy end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back