Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees, i originally though maybe a Kerang v Tyntynder GF. What now, were Swan Hill that much better on the day? or did Tyntynder play a shocker?

Who will play Kerang?

Knights of Columbus were Tyntynder sloppy! They couldn't seem to move the ball very smoothly into their forward line, lots of turnovers due to the relentless swan hill pressure. Swan Hills young locals stepped up to the plate, both Dullard boys, Halligan and Kelly all having a big impact. Just goes to show how much more they wanted it against a very classy tyntynder side on paper. Think they doggies had it won before Narelle Pollock even threw the ball up. Heard a whisper they are still at the commie licking their wounds (and having a few scotches).
Dogs are losing a lot of quality players next year. 2-3 albury boys, bakker will most likely retire or go back to melbourne, mahon to the uni blacks, talks of o'toole back to ultima, clint kelly up north and a few others. The kennel might just be empty next year.

You stay classy.

Who's going to win this weekend and why?

Tooleytang are dealing with a few injuries as are the swannies but they seem to be coming good at the right time of the year with a convincing win over the cookoos last week.

Swans by 14pts,

Saints for Ron, can tear a team apart when they are on their game. Need to fire up: bones and scoob morris, arentz, darcy ryan, josh stone and joe davies.

You stay classy.

I personally would think it wouldn't matter who plays Kerang next week. The Blues will have to be at their best to beat either side. One lingering thought is that Swan Hill at home is a tough proposition on any day. Let alone Grand Final day. Foott will need his kicking boot on, Beasy to control the air and Kelly to make his opportunities count on the scoreboard. On the other hand, Tooleytang seem more balance over the ground and run deeper than the Swans.

My tip- Tooleytang by 15pts.

Im with ROOTA#6, saint for my liking. Too good all over the ground for the likes of Swan Hill. SH top tear players are up there with the best but the bottom 4-5 players are average. Couldnt see anyone topping Kerang in the big dance though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard the Thompson back to Nyah rumour. Would be good for him to finish his footy back at his home club. Has been great for Tooleytang

Yer good call heading back to home club. The game is nearly passing him, viewing from the sidelines, so would be good to return home. Will Tooleytang let him go?
Word on the grapevine, from the tiger den, Woora boys chasing swan hill captain Cal Beasy in season 2012. Would be a HUGE inclusion for the young tigers. Could you see him leaving the Swans? Would have to throw mass amounts of $$$ in his direction one would feel.

Yer good call heading back to home club. The game is nearly passing him, viewing from the sidelines, so would be good to return home. Will Tooleytang let him go?
Word on the grapevine, from the tiger den, Woora boys chasing swan hill captain Cal Beasy in season 2012. Would be a HUGE inclusion for the young tigers. Could you see him leaving the Swans? Would have to throw mass amounts of $$$ in his direction one would feel.

Have heard the amount that he was offered but have also been told that he has knocked it back. It is pretty amazing really

Hey boys was looking at the odds for the 2011 flag;

Tooleybuc Manangatang
Kerang
Tyntynder
Swan Hill

What are your thoughts on the odds??
Thought Swan Hill and Kerangs odds are quite good considering they both played off in the gf last year. Swans odds seem quite high, do they have a lot of injuries???

Bugga shoulda put a few dollars on the swanners at the time!! Looking half a chance now! What are everyone's throughts on the two teams this weekend?? Result and BOG??
Personally;
Kerang by 29 points (too much depth, swans bottom 6-10 players worry)
BOG; Bardon

Good Luck to Kris Bardon at tonights League B&F. Magnificent season.
Who are the contenders for the gong?

Also with Kerang into their 4th consecutive Grand Final, hopefully they bring the chocolates home for Back to Back honours. Go boys!

I have heard the Thompson back to Nyah rumour. Would be good for him to finish his footy back at his home club. Has been great for Tooleytang

Ron heard from his little furry friends Baxter that Thompson has been offered a coaching job at Moulamien. Would imagine that it would be a rather hefty offer. And word is J.O'rourke will take the reins at tooleytang. But what would i know, im just a news anchor.

You stay classy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back