Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said rightly so!
It is good to see some movements in the order of things and fresh teams in finals.(Although it is only Round 2).

But we can still stir em up hey?! So on that note... Going out in Straight sets will be great for you Ballan! :)

Can anyone tell me when Ballan became one of the small clubs in the competition, I would of thought that throughout the entire history of the CHFL, Ballan would be considered one of the bigger clubs and is definitely one of the bigger towns, I am sure they would be very disappointed with how they have performed in recent years but I don't think they can be considered a small club compared to some of the towns in the competition

I think that the lack of success over the past 10-15 years would see them percieved as a small club. I cannot remember the senior side playing any finals footy in the last decade. The size of the town is irrelevant. Lets hope i am proved wrong and they make the finals this year.

I am new to this league but can already see that Ballan may appear to be the collingwood of the chfl why is this so for a club that many suggest hasn't had any success in the past 5 to 10 years do they splash the cash or is it as simple as their beer prices are to expensive at the bar can people let me know so when i go there i can bring my own esky.:):D

I am new to this league but can already see that Ballan may appear to be the collingwood of the chfl why is this so for a club that many suggest hasn't had any success in the past 5 to 10 years do they splash the cash or is it as simple as their beer prices are to expensive at the bar can people let me know so when i go there i can bring my own esky.:):D

ballan have played in 1 final bout 7 years ogo ,beer is quiet cheap 3bucks a can . who does have the dearest beer in the league ?????

Good to see that everybody has ballan pencilled in for 10 wins. I reckon the clunes boys might have a bit to say about that.
Why does everybody just assume that no other clubs have improved since last year? Who have ballan picked up that is going to make them so much better than last year or are they just relying on the draw and assuming they get in finals. Only antanella and begbie thats half decent IMO.
1 question...is shanks playing or non playing coach? i see he has a clearance in.

Collingwood of the chfl? Why? I don't get it.

Good to see that everybody has ballan pencilled in for 10 wins. I reckon the clunes boys might have a bit to say about that.
Why does everybody just assume that no other clubs have improved since last year? Who have ballan picked up that is going to make them so much better than last year or are they just relying on the draw and assuming they get in finals. Only antanella and begbie thats half decent IMO.
1 question...is shanks playing or non playing coach? i see he has a clearance in.

well everbody from ballan hasn't pencilled in 10 wins .where just happy to be 2-0 at this stage. shanksy moving well at training but hasn't said anything about playing yet ..

Na, Clunes are the Collingwood of this leauge. Ballan are more the Carlton type.
So what leaugue are you from and who you playing for now? (Can only ask)

Na, Clunes are the Collingwood of this leauge. Ballan are more the Carlton type.
So what leaugue are you from and who you playing for now? (Can only ask)

would definately agree about that!:D
now youngsters around the league. who are the good or up and coming first yearers or u/18s that are playing from each team??

Today's Courier...

Match of the Round Springbank vs Clunes

Tim O'Connor strikes again!
Hepburn v Waubra, Dunnstown v Daylesford, Learmonth v Bungaree may also interest a few(except maybe the last one). But all eyes will be on Ballan v Gordon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to be a long year for 10 or so teams this year. I know its early in the season but Bunninyong and Hepburn seem to be a long way ahead of the rest.

Its going to be a long year for 10 or so teams this year. I know its early in the season but Bunninyong and Hepburn seem to be a long way ahead of the rest.

yeah they seem to be sides to beat but in saying that i would'nt write off daylesford ..how many weeks is big shep looking at getting for striking brown ? ??

Jayden Reid made Learmonth look like a bunch of little kids on the weekend..

Bungaree played well, but Learmonth are in a heck of a lot of trouble, in terms of being competitive this season.

yeah they seem to be sides to beat but in saying that i would'nt write off daylesford ..how many weeks is big shep looking at getting for striking brown ? ??

Which case is he answering too the striking charge or the abusive language charge or both?
How long is the league gonna take before they do something about this bloke. Enough is enough surely.
How many weeks is he up too does anyone know? I would think he would have to get 3 to 4

Which case is he answering too the striking charge or the abusive language charge or both?
How long is the league gonna take before they do something about this bloke. Enough is enough surely.
How many weeks is he up too does anyone know? I would think he would have to get 3 to 4

SOmeone told me that before this weekends report he was sitting on 14 weeks out, with any more games suspended and he is suspended for life? Anyone care to elaborate on that?

That was the talk that was going around a few weeks ago. He is a meat head. Get rid of him. Surely Robbo would have had a word to him to calm down a little, he is pretty handy for them and if you had him you wouldn't want to lose him.

if the league dont get rid of him this time it will only be a matter of time before he does it again, if not big eddy or robbo would have to send him packing, he is as smart as a rock.

Has anyone got any news on springbank i heard they had 71 at training last thursday night??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back