Game Day Cats V Dogs at a Windswept Kardinia Park 20/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest highlight for me is how clean Freijah is in the conditions. Gonna be a gun.
Bonti will win the b&f, but much like Macrae for a season or two, Treloar has been our most consistent & imo best player this year.

If Bramble doesn’t win the Brownlow I’m no longer following the footy.
If Lobb isn’t All Australian CHB I’m no long following the footy.

Hopefully the inaccuracy doesn’t come back to bite us. But we are well on top all over the ground. Would be huge to win this one so we need a big second half effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McNeil has been a revelation, and kudos to Lobb and Khamis. Richards and Treloar are awesome. We have to be happy with everyone's endeavour and application. It would be a travesty if we didn't win this one.

Green maggots don't influence the result please.

If we maintain this level of effort we'll starve Geelong of opportunities to kick a winning score.

Whilst the ball lives in our forward half creating opportunities for us.

Cats will come out firing in 3rd, as long as the Dogs keep up the momentum and keep the ball i50 to our advantage they can win it. Geelong don’t have any real ball winners around the ground at the moment

They'll adjust for the second half so we have to be up for the scrap.
I actually think Libba and Bont have another hear in them. Naughts had almost broken through a few times, his workrate really helps the other forwards

I yelled out "S***!" when McNeil missed that. I just know that I'm going to get a "Please explain" note from the retirement village manager on Monday.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back