VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter trying to be a bit cute a few times and stuffing things up. Not putting his name forward for promotion at this point.

Sestan a lively start as a small/mid forward having just marked on the lead. Kicks his second, has 2 goals 1 behind early.

With no Brown, Schache or Fullarton Jefferson has got a big opportunity.

Has been involved a bit early and just kicked his first after a nice short lead and a good conversion from 40 in the forward pocket/flank.

Verrall back in the ruck now so he’s probably the nominal primary ruck.

Great pickup off the ground by Jefferson on a hard lead when the kick fell just short from Laurie.

Sestan another smart piece of forward play. Was running towards the goal square with his opponent and then doubled back for a short hit up lead. Marks and kicks his third nearing the end of the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sestan another smart piece of forward play. Was running towards the goal square with his opponent and then doubled back for a short hit up lead. Marks and kicks his third nearing the end of the first quarter.
Get. Him. In.

Kynan Brown has been pretty lively as an on baller. Laurie also getting a bit more involved now but his disposal hasn’t been great.

Verrall racks up getting the ball given he’s such a young ruck, but I don’t feel he’s that effective with what he does with his touches. Lots of hand passes to teammates under pressure or hack short kicks. I’m probably being a bit harsh because he shows promise.

Jefferson and Brown involved in what was eventually an overly difficult goal to Windsor.

Jefferson showing some decent agility for a guy 195cm.

Sestan almost setup a goal for Brown who snapped across the face.

Hunter hurt his ankle or lower leg late in the first. It didn’t look too bad but I’m not sure I’ve seen him in the second yet.

Edit: scrap that, Hunter is out there.

Adams moves in a way very reminiscent of another player and I couldn’t put my finger on it. I think it’s Troy Broadbridge. Loping and quite upright with a safe no nonsense kicking style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back