Carlton vs Fremantle Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Insipid effort by a team 90% full of ****ing hacks.
The list is shithouse.

which team are you talking about unlisted?

anyway, i think the opposite. 10% of our team are hacks. We are a good team who had a bad day and we will do better next week.

Fev can get ****ed if he thinks it's ok to turn up with that attitude.

Ratten has got to pull his finger out or he can **** off. The way we are losing these games with a list as good as ours is a disgrace. We are a ****ing laughing stock. Other coaches would kill to have just a few of the players we have.

Not sure ive seen a team fumble as much that for a long time!.
Very unimpressive weak effort.
Many many gaps exposed by a team we are supposed to easily beat.
Im shattered by that :(

Ratten has got to pull his finger out or he can **** off. The way we are losing these games with a list as good as ours is a disgrace. We are a ****ing laughing stock. Other coaches would kill to have just a few of the players we have.

a list as good as ours? surely you jest?
The list is terrible. Only Melbournes is worse. The team is being carried by Judd, Murphy & Gibbs.

Based on form, they may want 6 or 7 players.

SO, top 4 for us, whose coming along for the ride...or not, lol.

Congrats to freo, too good.

Are you honestly saying that the free and 50-metre penalty to Russell was a correct decision, cos if you are then you know nothing about the game.

Dribbling idiot you are Gilly :thumbsdown:

the 50m penalty was wrong, I'm questioning two ordinary calls against JR, kicking from outside his range anyway, after we served up 100 minutes of countless skill errors.

These are the games the Blues have to win. No 'better luck next week' talk. Tonight was a game that they needed to win if we're going to play finals.

Tonight was weak. There was no heart (except for Murph, Waite, and Judd). Why would they move Waite down back in the third quarter after he sparked us in the 2nd? The 3rd quarter was there to be won and Ratts did nothing!

Fev can get ****ed if he thinks it's ok to turn up with that attitude.
I am with you on that.

I don't care how good he can be as a footballer, he is useless when he regresses to the mentality of a five-year old and carries on like a spoilt sook.

And it is not the first time it has happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a list as good as ours? surely you jest?
The list is terrible. Only Melbournes is worse. The team is being carried by Judd, Murphy & Gibbs.

Please. Ratten is useless. Continues to play players who turn the ball over. Never has a plan B when the shit hits the fan.

Look at Essendon. They have a very ordinary list, and Knights has them playing fantastic footy.

Reality is we have a fairly long way to go. People come on and speak with a great deal of frustration and i am no different.
We have many players who still can't kick, mark, handball and just don't have the footy smarts. I am not going to single blokes out. The whole playing group needs to be accountable for what transpired tonight. By the way freo, essendon aren't that bad. and the swans have got balls and that is why these 3 sides beat us. ( pencil them in for a win my arse) the afl is tough and you you must respect every team.

You are kidding aren't you?

no, i think everyone except Fev had a proper crack, but it was just a bad day. I understand that these things can happen in Footy and I take solace in the fact that we barely lose on our bad days. 10% more polish and we will win even on our bad days. In the future our bad days will go away.

I also understand that you want to be flying in the last third of the year, not the first third.

Please. Ratten is useless. Continues to play players who turn the ball over. Never has a plan B when the shit hits the fan.

Look at Essendon. They have a very ordinary list, and Knights has them playing fantastic footy.

it's easy to say that on one week or another, but when you have the perspective of a season things will look different.

Well after that effort tonight I think it's pretty obvious some considerable changes have to be made to the forward line. Considering how disfunctional it was all night I'm actually surprised the margin ended up being so close. If Fev has a stinker we just can't win a game. I know blokes like Edwards and Hartlett haven't shown much when in the seniors but guys have to be given opportunities when what we've seen tonight is the alternative.

Playing away from home after a tough game a week ago is no excuse for that performance cos it's not as if we didn't get the ball in the forward 50. Players running around like headless chooks up forward (or not even bothering to offer options at all) is not gonna win you a game of football in D4 ressies let alone in the AFL. Swinging Waite forward when Fev is off his game is not tactics, it's a cop-out - get some kids in there who might provide a marking option other than Fev otherwise we won't play finals til SOS's boys are in the navy blue.

POSITVES FROM TONIGHT

YARRAN WAS OK
JOSEPH PLAYED WELL
GIBBS, MURLH , WAITE AND JUDD DID REALLY WELL
BACKLINE WAS GOOD

FREMANTLE ARNT A BAD SIDE. THEY BEAT US IN PRE SEASON PRETTY CONVINCING LY

I DONT THINK WE WILL MAKE FINALS THIS YEAR MAYBE NEXT YEAR......
ABSOLUTELY GUTTED BUT NO POINT CRYING JUST LOSING THE FAITH .........................:confused:

no, i think everyone except Fev had a proper crack, but it was just a bad day. I understand that these things can happen in Footy and I take solace in the fact that we barely lose on our bad days. 10% more polish and we will win even on our bad days. In the future our bad days will go away.

I also understand that you want to be flying in the last third of the year, not the first third.

If you think that performance was anywhere near acceptable than you are easily pleased. Fev may have been Captain Peaheart but he had plenty of friends. The scoreboard flattered us, if we were playing Geelong or St. Kilda the margin would've 20 goals.

I might be cranky but you've gotta stop making excuses for the crap that we saw tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Fremantle Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back