Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

What next guns, Andrew Lovett's ex-girfriend could get a game for Essendon not even being 100% fit?

LMAO Tayte Pears, Leroy Jetta, Courtney Dempesey, Kyle Reimers, all the players with the most homo-erotic type names in the AFL are all at Essendon :D :D

BTW Nick Gill destroyed Paddy Ryder at a game at a dome, shows how poor poor 'Patricia' is 'going' right now :D :D

Pears... You have to be serious... PEARS only got a game for you mungles coz half the list was out injured and had to play nobodys. PEARSSS??!! far out brussel sprout!

I hate to spoil your party, Pears got injured and was taken out of the 22 for a reason. He wasn't available when half our list got injured:thumbsu:

DoucheBag

This makes a joke of big footy. Can we bring this up after round 3 this year, after carlton win the flag in 2010,2011,2012 and essendon are yet to make the finals?? This is clearly a bias reaction to the thread earlier in the day. If knights could swap lists he would do it in a heart beat. If anyone would take essendons list over carltons they would be immediately send to a psyh ward!

LMAO Tayte Pears, Leroy Jetta, Courtney Dempesey, Kyle Reimers, all the players with the most homo-erotic type names in the AFL are all at Essendon :D :D

BTW Nick Gill destroyed Paddy Ryder at a game at a dome, shows how poor poor 'Patricia' is 'going' right now :D :D

You continue to say our list is bad, yet with half our list injured we were able to easily account for your mob..Twice.

Fairly pathetic that you continue to bag a "scum" team who managed to beat you in one of its down year.

This makes a joke of big footy. Can we bring this up after round 3 this year, after carlton win the flag in 2010,2011,2012 and essendon are yet to make the finals?? This is clearly a bias reaction to the thread earlier in the day. If knights could swap lists he would do it in a heart beat. If anyone would take essendons list over carltons they would be immediately send to a psyh ward!

Wait sorry, Whose being bias?

Carlton are pathetic, but to have a Dons supporter start throwing around the names of Lonergan, Myers and Pears as walk up starts in Carlton is laughable.

Essendon fans, brace yourself for another years of rubbish.

Is the premiership opportunity down at St Kilda still up and running. Gees you would be chance with all those soft recycled players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still a spud. most dons fans are admitting this by wanting hurley at five over a gun mid like zeibell when your midfield is comparable to that of the wodonga 4ths.

Thats fairly harsh to call a first year player a spud.

To the fact of Hurley, its much more important to pick a needed KPP at a high pick then a midfielder. Even if we have a crap midfield, The KPP go first. We will draft a mid at 23.

The funny thing is that youd do anything for Hurley to slip to 6:rolleyes:

Thats fairly harsh to call a first year player a spud.

To the fact of Hurley, its much more important to pick a needed KPP at a high pick then a midfielder. Even if we have a crap midfield, The KPP go first. We will draft a mid at 23.

The funny thing is that youd do anything for Hurley to slip to 6:rolleyes:

i know its harsh to write off a first year player... which is why im surprised your fellow scum fans are so willing to do so. when you say i would do anything for hurley to slip to six, i assume you must be refering to myself personally or the carlton recruiting dept. hurleys a talent but personally im on the zeibell bandwagon and would take him over hurls anyday. however if your crystal ball tells you the club is keen on hurley, i would not be surprised. he absolutely kills any essendon KPP of the last few years, and certainly any on your current list.

After examining Carlton's list of younger players, I have pin pointed the exact amount of players who would get a game at Essendon:

Bryce Gibbs
Marc Murphy
Matthew Kruezer

Interestingly enough, I performed the exact same test for Essendon's younger players who would get a game at Carlton and the list read:

Paddy Ryder
Brent Stanton
Angus Monfries
Scott Gumbleton
Jay Neagle
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Kyle Reimers
Brent Prismall
Courtenay Dempsey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is intersting to see that people on the Essendon list arent even playing as they are constantly in the medical room, Gumbleton, Jetta etc. Prismall hasnt even played for Essendon and Dempsey got delisted. Reimers should get some normal colour boots. Ryder hasnt done anything and hasnt proven himself yet .. Stanton most essendon supporters I know want him delisted and cant believe he actually wears Hird's jumper it is a blight on his good name. The only player out of the list who is a good player is Monfries. The others havent done didly squat.

Carlton has heaps of good kids that you havent mentioned and obviously have no idea about ... Browne, Bower, Armfield, Jamison to name a few. In time we will become more competitive and return to our previous glory. The club has gone for youth and is rebuilding from the bottom up. Time will show what our list is like.

Ahh and still no Carlton flog on here can mount a comeback or make an excuse for that matter to why we wiped their arses twice this year with our supposed shite list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back