Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it's quite funny, isn't it?

We Collingwood supporters are constantly calling you guys out on your lies by simple and quick fact checks, and the best comeback a Carlton supporter has for me is 'but didn't you predict Carlton to finish 16th this year?'
Fudge you've literally spent the last 2 years trying to distort reality trying to convince everyone Nicky is the best player in the competition... If anyone's been posting lies it's you

That was where you were rated in the form ladder coming into finals. Clearly the 4th worst team in the comp on the form ladder.
Then you franked that by forfeiting in the final.
I wouldn't be chiming in Scritch, I was going to let you off with a mere large Zinger box when I cash in my KFC bet but I might up that to a family bucket if you're going to try and defend the biggest troll on the site

But he was playing in the VFL in rounds 11 and 12 of the AFL.

Why double down on your lie when you've been caught out?

I wouldn’t have thought playing a half in the VFL qualifies him as available for AFL.

I’m not even sure what point you’re trying to make? He’s a spud because he didn’t kick many goals in a year he managed 6 games due to injury?

What exactly are your expectations of a 19yo small fwd? You guys had the best one and traded him in for an older, shitter, more expensive version.

Young Motlop gets a hard time here. When he came into the side healthy last year, his run of goals were:

4, 2, 2, 2, 0, 2, 0, 2, 0.

Decent return for a 19yo small fwd. Pies would’ve traded 2x 1sts for him.
Games that included:
Port Adelaide's reserves team
Collingwood dead rubber
Gold Coast dead rubber

Also 2 goals from 10 kicks in 3 finals.

Almost Curnowesque.

Yes, it's quite funny, isn't it?

We Collingwood supporters are constantly calling you guys out on your lies by simple and quick fact checks, and the best comeback a Carlton supporter has for me is 'but didn't you predict Carlton to finish 16th this year?'
Wasn't it you that said we had pick 4 in the draft yesterday, a quick fact check would've seen we have 3.

That was where you were rated in the form ladder coming into finals. Clearly the 4th worst team in the comp on the form ladder.
Then you franked that by forfeiting in the final.
I'll put the final ladder up if you keep going, Pies still in Mexico

Fudge you've literally spent the last 2 years trying to distort reality trying to convince everyone Nicky is the best player in the competition... If anyone's been posting lies it's you
Again, the stats and facts are there for all to see the Daicos has been the best performed player over the course of the last two seasons in totality.

If you can't see it through your bias, then that's your problem.

And if that's your 'gotcha' to call me out on an apparent lie, you're a dill.

I wouldn’t have thought playing a half in the VFL qualifies him as available for AFL.

I’m not even sure what point you’re trying to make? He’s a spud because he didn’t kick many goals in a year he managed 6 games due to injury?

What exactly are your expectations of a 19yo small fwd? You guys had the best one and traded him in for an older, shitter, more expensive version.
We're not the one's who brought him up.

We're just calling you out on your mistruths and your constant overstating of your injury issues.

I wouldn't be chiming in Scritch, I was going to let you off with a mere large Zinger box when I cash in my KFC bet but I might up that to a family bucket if you're going to try and defend the biggest troll on the site
You're threatening me with KFC? Thats a new low from Carlton supporters.

I wasn't defending Robertio anyway so we're all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Words from one of the great footy minds, Damo Barrett.

IF ...​

the off-field problems are growing larger by the day, with the prez standing down, the CEO under siege, Wrighty off to Carlton, no footy department boss, Bolton out and Leppa blowing up at seemingly everyone in his newfound role as list boss ...

THEN ...​

for coach Craig McRae, it's over, baby, it's never gonna be that way. Again.

Words from one of the great footy minds, Damo Barrett.

IF ...​

the off-field problems are growing larger by the day, with the prez standing down, the CEO under siege, Wrighty off to Carlton, no footy department boss, Bolton out and Leppa blowing up at seemingly everyone in his newfound role as list boss ...

THEN ...​

for coach Craig McRae, it's over, baby, it's never gonna be that way. Again.
We've still got Daics, the best player in the game for the last 2 years and a magician 🎩 who almost single-handedly brought Houston to the club, nothing can hold us back not even that fat slob Craig Kelly

We've still got Daics, the best player in the game for the last 2 years and a magician 🎩 who almost single-handedly brought Houston to the club, nothing can hold us back not even that fat slob Craig Kelly

Imagine getting your arm twisted and sold a lemon by a flipping 21 yr old.

Houston needs to have a serious look at himself. Embarrassing stuff.

We've still got Daics, the best player in the game for the last 2 years and a magician who almost single-handedly brought Houston to the club, nothing can hold us back not even that fat slob Craig Kelly
No. What brought Houston to your club was the fact that Carlton, which is where he really wanted to go (JSOS and Voss connection), didn't want him at any price, so he went option b.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back