Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

The topic of Collingwood being perennial bridesmaids is all good for 400 odd pages, but as soon as anyone shows lip back at Carlton, we call in the mods?

Let’s not have double standards.

Chief must have heard me. :laughv1:

Thread has been rolled over into a nice new shiny one.

The topic of Collingwood being perennial bridesmaids is all good for 400 odd pages, but as soon as anyone shows lip back at Carlton, we call in the mods?

Let’s not have double standards.
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

And I suspect regardless of the way results go over the next few weeks, it won't be too long before another roll-over.

What is the world record for a thread reaching 10000 posts?

Not too sure on the MB Fadgey.

Our Board goes into warp speed at trade time in our Bluemours (Rumours) thread and we are up to our 35th thread.

Chief should be able to help

Not too sure on the MB Fadgey.

Our Board goes into warp speed at trade time in our Bluemours (Rumours) thread and we are up to our 35th thread.

Chief should be able to help
I've never really looked. I reckon it might be the old basketball punting thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be great to see the long term battlers come good. I have a number of Carlton supporting friends who deserve to see some success after decades of torture and suffering.

In the same way as I wore a Richmond guernsey throughout the 2017 Finals series.
I understand that on other teams, but Collingwood could go on a 50 year drought and my only thought would be hoping it goes for another 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back