Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take 10 norm smith votes versus 1 Leon Davis medal :)

All you had to do is say 'We select Bayley Fritsch with pick 1' and you would've won last years flag. The game would've been over at half time :) That's gotta hurt.
he will be delisted in 2 years time meanwhile you will still be watching videos of your hero rayner and crying about how Frisch should be on an afl list

he will be delisted in 2 years time meanwhile you will still be watching videos of your hero rayner and crying about how Frisch should be on an afl list
lol. what the actual. if Fritsch is being delisted than so is Lachie Neale.

Rayner. lol, Mr. 13 possessions 'inside mid prototype' :)

No-one in Brisbane has this in their kitbag outside of Charlie Cameron.

Hahahahah comparing a triple Brownlow medalist to fritsch actually makes embarrassing but here’s another video our hero

Fritsch is much closer to Neale than a D grader is to Fritsch. You do realise this yeah. Fritsch has runs on the board.

p.s. only simpletons care about the Brownlow. Neale didn't even make the AA team or his BnF when he won the Brownlow. Such a joke of an award. Lachie Neale didn't even poll a single vote in norm smith voting. Not 1. 21 touches and didn't nothing with it. Fritsch got 10 votes. Big game performer :)

Fritsch is much closer to Neale than a D grader is to Fritsch. You do realise this yeah. Fritsch has runs on the board.

p.s. only simpletons care about the Brownlow. Neale didn't even make the AA team or his BnF when he won the Brownlow. Such a joke of an award. Lachie Neale didn't even poll a single vote in norm smith voting. Not 1. 21 touches and didn't nothing with it. Fritsch got 10 votes. Big game performer :)
I actually literally laughed when I heard big game performer, when anyone is asked who's a big game performer Frisch is always on the tip of there tongue 😂😂😂😂😂

Elixuh I raced home to see the start of the Brisbane game but missed the first 15 min. But I was listening on the radio where they said Rayner did one of the most selfish plays of 2024 by taking advantage from a free kick to a first year player on Morris. Can't wait to see it on the replay :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elixuh I raced home to see the start of the Brisbane game but missed the first 15 min. But I was listening on the radio where they said Rayner did one of the most selfish plays of 2024 by taking advantage from a free kick to a first year player on Morris. Can't wait to see it on the replay :)

Danny! Just as you posted that Cam takes an excellent contest mark against Allir!!! And goal!! Keep going!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back