Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the hunting the outside of maps to protect your back.

It's a great tactic, and i use it myself, but you can exploit peoples tendency to do the same.

Buy claymores as soon as you can and stick them around the perimeter of the maps. Behind a doorway on the boundary of a map is awesome. You get a kill with almost every single one you put down.:D

Chopper gunners are player controlled. Enemies are highlighted by red diamond markers but in the infrared/heat sensor type display it is quite easy to spot players in the open. Killstreak rewards that aren't player controlled will not find you.

That's the problem. When the computer controlled chopper also still has no trouble targeting me either. I would say that the description of Aircraft not targeting you for the Pro version of Ghost is either 1/ true and there is a glitch in the system or 2/that they originally intended for that to be part of the perk but changed their mind and forgot to remove it from the description.

Does theater mode eat up all your download limit?

Of course downloading a game video is going to use some quota, but considering a 6 min game vid loads up in about 30 seconds for me, and i'm not on super fast net, they can't be huge files.

Shouldn't be a big deal unless you're on a terrible plan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did camping just get fuggin worse overnight? sick of this little pussies hiding!! ELPRESADOR IS RIGHT!!

Well, 1st go online today and I have to say its pretty good :thumbsu:

Will tie me over till the 4 new maps and Vietnam come out on BCII :)

Buy claymores as soon as you can and stick them around the perimeter of the maps. Behind a doorway on the boundary of a map is awesome. You get a kill with almost every single one you put down.:D

Haven't had a claymore fail me yet.

Jungle is a good map for them :cool:

I guess I sort of see what you mean, everything is dialled down. But for what made that fun for you in MW2 completely ruined the game for me.

I rather that Killstreaks don't mean I can't go outside hunting for kills, I rather that there's a lot less quality weapons overall and you can focus more on a select few that really work, I also rather that most perks don't really offer a whole lot other than something that maybe hide you from 1 or 2 extra kills (or get you those extra couple of kills), I rather that almost all killstreaks mean I will get only a few kills from them and can focus on going on and getting more kills rather than sitting in a corner driving around a chopper gunner/rcxd/etc. I just rather play the goddamn game!

Yes there are a few things that have maybe been over-nerfed, but it's much better than them being overpowered (which they most definitely tended to be in MW2). For me this game works best pretty much when nothing else is in play but the gunplay of the game, I dunno, it might just be something I enjoy more than others, but that is what gives me the most fun. It takes me back to Resistance days when it was about the gunplay and objectives and not "OMG I HAVE A NUKE LOLZ END GAME NOW!"
I agree with most of what you're saying. I just think they went overboard with the nerfing and completely ****ed up the sound.

Subtle, but annoying.

Its a better game than MW2, and I really enjoy 90% of it.

...but its not perfect

Isn't this something geared towards someone a fair bit more experienced? .58 k/d ratio and he's going to try and spawn trap teams? Really? I mean that sounds like a hard task for someone who is great at the game let alone someone who is struggling big time for just a kill.
Spawn trapping is hard without team mates and communciation. I was trying to emphasise the point that spawns are the single most important aspect of FPS.

Someone who has never picked up a controller could memorise the spawn points. For most on here they have probably already done it, albeit subconcisouly. For some n00bs they would think the spawn system is random.

I don't think they have points per minute for TDM. That's still the basic K/D ratio.
My TDM leaderboard is ranked by points per minute.

Annoys the crap out of me because I am not that sort of player that runs around like a goose *cough* witts *cough*

Haven't had a claymore fail me yet.

Jungle is a good map for them :cool:

Firing range is awesome. I have a vid on my file share of me luring a guy through that shipping container, straight into my waiting claymore.

Basically saw some enemy on the other side of the container. Placed a claymore near the entrance, then fired off a quick burst so i appeared on the map. Almost instantly one guy came through the container.

One of those "love it when a plan comes together" moments

Just waiting for it to show up on the COD site and will upload

Just went 58-8 on firing range with 5870 pts with 2 chopper gunners 2 attack helis and had a third i couldnt use lol.

and then.. game lobby closed lol.

**** i wish you could upload whole matches. another guy on my team was something like 65-13

Just went 58-8 on firing range with 5870 pts with 2 chopper gunners 2 attack helis and had a third i couldnt use lol.

and then.. game lobby closed lol.

**** i wish you could upload whole matches. another guy on my team was something like 65-13

lol and i cant believe your trading it in because you think BF BC2 is better.

and i got chopper gunner and dogs on nuketown best combo ever on that map using it at the same time.

death from above and death on the ground :eek: it was awesome though :D
ill upload some clips tomorrow of it!

lol bc2 is awesome but i guess i just had to adjust to the different pace of this.

loving it now, but for the first few days everythign aroudn me was in danger of being smashed lol

yeah i'm ready to break shit, ha ha ha.

anybody want to play some wager matches or something? Never done that in a party before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back