Buckley's favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

little_chris

Debutant
May 12, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
3 Players I think Bucks would actually run onto the ground if they were knocked out or potentially sleep with. in order.

1.) Jamie 'Billy' Elliot
2.) Taylor Adams
3.) Jordan DeGoey

On a more serious note, I think Bucks loves hard nuts and this definately shows in the players recruited. To name a few.

Elliot, Adams, DeGoey, Greenwood, Grundy

3 Players I think Bucks would actually run onto the ground if they were knocked out or potentially sleep with. in order.

1.) Jamie 'Billy' Elliot
2.) Taylor Adams
3.) Jordan DeGoey

On a more serious note, I think Bucks loves hard nuts and this definately shows in the players recruited. To name a few.

Elliot, Adams, DeGoey, Greenwood, Grundy

i'm a little confused....is he going to sleep with these guys after they get knocked out? I'm not sure if that's appropriate. It's a good question. I've been thinking about it all season. Jarryd Blair was mentioned earlier in the year. Bucks does seem to have a strong attraction to Pendles. Maybe if we win a premiership, we might find the answer if someone takes a camera to the post match celebrations...

200.gif

i'm a little confused....is he going to sleep with these guys after they get knocked out? I'm not sure if that's appropriate. It's a good question. I've been thinking about it all season. Jarryd Blair was mentioned earlier in the year. Bucks does seem to have a strong attraction to Pendles. Maybe if we win a premiership, we might find the answer if someone takes a camera to the post match celebrations...

hahaha.. Not after they get knocked out. Just in general wants to seep with.. I wasn't aware of his sweet spot for Blair. Pendles of course!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley's favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back