Brownlow Votes: Riccuito 2, Perie 1, Tredrea 0

Remove this Banner Ad

You had the same luck in 2005. What happened then??? dont avoid the question, you missed roo, the only big player to miss out and that even for 1 game and that was it.We had our chances and we grabbed it, you blew it.Cry me a river

So you grabbed your chances by humiliating yourselves in the Grand Final by a record-breaking 119-points to be the biggest Grand Final losers in the history of the AFL? Ok. Well done, I suppose.

So you grabbed your chances by humiliating yourselves in the Grand Final by a record-breaking 119-points to be the biggest Grand Final losers in the history of the AFL? Ok. Well done, I suppose.

its their greatest achievment ever....they will forever be remembered as the biggest loosers, not '05 winners.....carlton would have lost by less in the gf then port. drink pump, forget powerade is the way 2 go port
get on pumps bandwagon!

Obsession.

Trolling through old archives and bumping threads 3 weeks after the GF can only be described as such.

I thought Port supporters loved bringing up "history". Ahh but only when it suits.

Keep it up Jmorg. The fishies are biting still

Quoting yourself even if it's under a different alias is very pathetic.

I thought Port supporters loved bringing up "history". Ahh but only when it suits.

Keep it up Jmorg. The fishies are biting still

There's another live thread out there where we are discussing how much happier Crows supporters are with us losing than their own team winning.

And you guys perpetuate that thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Votes: Riccuito 2, Perie 1, Tredrea 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back