Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
Rookie draft Selection 16: Brodie Moles
Recruited From: TASSIE DEVILS
DOB: 7/11/1985
Height: 184.3cmWeight: 84.5kg
Position: Medium midfielder
Bio: Medium midfielder who impressed at VFL level in 2007 with the Tasmanian Devils.

Re: Rookie - Brodie Moles

Brodie Moles "He has extremely good pace, is a very penetrating kick and was spotted by quite a few clubs in the VFL and asked to go to the state screening testing. Can play wing or half forward and is probably best suited to half forward. A very nice user of the football and knows where the goals are." - Tasmania U18 Coach Andrew Mellor

07T.jpg

Hes a nice guy and fits in well with Geelong's unofficial policy ensuring at least 95% of the list are gorgeous

Hadn't thought that before but I guess you a right - Bartel, Mooney, G.Ablett, Ling.......

haha well maybe not Ling but definitley the rest...
Enright, Corey, Harley, Hawkins.....you get the picture ;)

Its a bit of a conspiracy theory but I think that if Geelong had a choice between two players of equal ability they choose the better looking one because it encourages more females to come to the games :D

Moles has some talent though....always injured but apparently he's 'over' them all. We'll see. Don't think he will cut it in the AFL but a is good VFL player when not injured.

Work with Molesy's brother.

Has a bit of a tendency to hit the piss and slack off a bit.

If he is willing to work hard can be close to AFL level.

Work with Molesy's brother.

Has a bit of a tendency to hit the piss and slack off a bit.

If he is willing to work hard can be close to AFL level.

Thats probably partly due to the general Devils culture and the people he hangs around with who aren't exactly the best influences.
So the change in culture and professionalism may change that part of him.

Make or break for Moles this year. Showed he is good at VFL level, but nothing more. Given the competition for spots on our list, I can't see him getting promoted unless he has a sensational 09.

Make or break for Moles this year. Showed he is good at VFL level, but nothing more. Given the competition for spots on our list, I can't see him getting promoted unless he has a sensational 09.

Agreed, just can't see how he can break into the team. Will probably be moved on at years end you would think.

Brodies brother Shayne is rolling around in the GFL this year. Played today for St Albans and was very good.

Must be really good for Brodie to have his brother around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back