Brodie Grundy tackle on Ben Brown

How many weeks?

Votes: 39 28.5%

Votes: 30 21.9%

Votes: 59 43.1%

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger definitely deserved to go, and I wouldn't be surprised if Grundy got a week. (But then danger only got 1, and Grundy wasn't as bad ) That was horrible.
The injury severities between Kreuzer and Brown will likely be different

Kreuzer played today, I doubt Brown gets up next week

Based off previous precedent where the AFL/MRP pull the trigger on those who cause concussions/head injuries, even when they are accidental/unavoidable then Grundy misses at least 2 imo.

I hate seeing players penalised for accidents, but this is the line the AFL has taken and they must stick with it. If they backflip then Geelong issues a please explain to AFL HQ at a bare minimum.
Fair comment. full of shit when a player from a certain club (ours *wink*) is up on a charge, Bartel will get him off is often muttered. Fair question imo.
go you pups summed it up. This shall be interesting, gets 1 week or less and Cook should be on the phone to Gillon demanding answers. This should be 2 minimum based on last weeks soft suspension where Kreuzer was near BOG today.

Not good for Brown seeing him off to hospital.
It's pathetic the precedent shown, but that's the AFL....

Grundy is in big trouble, even though I don't believe he should be suspended, like Danger. The AFL have gone too far with this and must carry consistency in this regard for the good of the game going forward.

Perfect tackle. Unfortunate result. Didn't sling him and the player still had possession of the ball on the way down. Literally not a thing he could have done. He'll get a week purely for appearances and the MRP not wanting to face the public scrutiny were he to get let off. Certainly doesn't warrant a suspension.

No case to answer. One motion, chest hit ground first. Just bad luck. But afl will probably give him a week since they Dangerfield one week just to avoid having to admit that was a mistake.

Danger definitely deserved to go, and I wouldn't be surprised if Grundy got a week. (But then danger only got 1, and Grundy wasn't as bad ) That was horrible.
Can't remember Kreuzer being taken to the hospital, when did that happen?

No just intetested if pious hawthorn fans accusing others demand same of own team. Would have thought a pretty easy question

Not sure where you get pious from, but yes, for a comparable act I'd expect a suspension for a Hawthorn player.

At least this week we don't have to do the Brownlow nonsense again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This needs to stop!!

A serious injury waiting to happen with these tackles.

Anyone that thinks it's the perfect tackle is totally ignorant to the fact that these tackles are regarded as dangerous and players will be suspended.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should get off. the issue was Dangerfield tackled and drove a players head to the ground without the ball, Grundy's tackle was great just unfortunate that Brown got smashed
So they both drove a players head into the ground and caused injury?

According to the AFL this means weeks off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a fan of the sport, shouldn't be a suspension (nor should Dangerfield's have been). As a fan of Geelong, I'll be ******* livid if he gets off.

He's not getting off. In fact he'll get two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Grundy tackle on Ben Brown

Back