Breaking News: Cuz back in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah....and a huge part of our midfield...but lets put things into perspective, if he has done some real dodgy crap here, he needs alot of help for his problem, even more than what the club can give them

This has actually gone beyond a funny thing to poke fun at you guys about. I honestly feel sorry for you guys!

Lets wait and see the outcome but if he is in trouble, he should be helped but not as a West Coast Eagle. Sack him to make a statement otherwise the club will never recover.

Re: Would you take Cousins in the PSD

Why would you want a drug addict scum bag loser pric* at your club.

Cousins is a loser and deserves to suffer in life. How many chances does somebody want?

Cousins isn't worthy of being pis*ed on!!

With that attitude no one would ***** on you either :mad:

Re: Breaking News!!!!! Cousins Arrested.

A well he's still; got 29 more offences to break bnefore he can be kicked out of the afl

You realise he CANNOT refuse to go to us if we select him, right?
He can't refuse to be drafted.
But he can refuse to go to training, refuse to play, etc. It would mean two years where he can't play football though - or one if traded in 2008 trade week. I don't seriously think any kid would pull that stunt, or even threaten it, though.

You hit the nail on the head, we have something to thank Benny for.

Bloody pollies ooze verbal d.........

His eyes looked pretty good in the slide show in the ABC coverage and he would be mad to drive under the influence given the cops would be all over him like a rash. Might just have been soliciting - if it is that - who gives a shit But might be a bit much for the Weagles

Chick Called In For Questioning On Cousins Incident....

:confused::confused:Daniel Chick has been brought in by the Perth police in regards to a massive sting on Ben Cousins. What do we make of this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Breaking News!!!!! Cousins Arrested.

:eek::rolleyes:BEN COUSINS IS IN CUSTODY AFTER BEING ARRESTED IN PERTH THIS AFTERNOON! THIS WILL BE REPORTED ON TONIGHTS NEWS. HE WAS FOUND SHIRTLESS AND GRINNING AS HE WAS TAKEN AWAY.
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAREER?
Shirtless AND grinning ???? :eek:

Prepare the guillotine !!! :rolleyes:

He can't refuse to be drafted.
But he can refuse to go to training, refuse to play, etc. It would mean two years where he can't play football though - or one if traded in 2008 trade week. I don't seriously think any kid would pull that stunt, or even threaten it, though.

Come on guys be serious. He won't change teams after all this. He'll just retire. :cool:

WCE, regardless of the outcome, need to publicly clean up the image because we are getting hammered from pillar to post with the odd bad egg dealing in bad sh*t....i think its time to go on the front foot with some of these issues.

You obviously have no idea what the club has put in place to overcome these problems.

yeah....and a huge part of our midfield...but lets put things into perspective, if he has done some real dodgy crap here, he needs alot of help for his problem, even more than what the club can give them

Oh no......not again.

Eagles will want salary cap concessions again????:eek:

I'm sure the handcuffs are all part of the show for the cameras.

You can just imagine it - a cop trying to make a name for himself. I mean if they were interviewing him in the back of his car and he did not run why apply handcuffs - "it does'nt make any sense"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back