Player Watch Bobby “Norm” Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

"Could look to start talks"

"Could look to run for president"

"Could look to retire immediately"

Thanks for that report.

“Could permanently banish Carltank and its supporters to the phantom zone”.

7aN1qP.gif

Standard SEN desperate to fill radio time.

If he was to go it’s payback time for Freo. They thought it was fun to make us pay a 1st and 2nd for Schultz. We’ll need two 1st rd picks thanks.

Bobby plays "beautiful" football.

He seems to float on air and makes a difficult caper look easy. He's the cheetah whereas JDG is the bull.

Skilful, graceful, with a deft touch and a smart reader of the game.

Magical player.

Having him and Nick at the same time... we're spoiled.

He also managed to lay Kosi Pickett flat on his back with a "beautiful" display of brute strength as well !:p!

As others have said it’s all clickbait.
When he was looking to leave GWS it appeared he wasn’t interested in returning home (other than to visit).
A pity some W.A. peanut is trying to take the gloss off Bobby’s mark.

I’ll cross that bridge if and when it comes to it but sounds like standard early salary negotiations to me.

Please stay Bobby

I’d imagine this is one of those rare “break glass in case of emergency” moments when we call Graeme Wright before we do anything silly.

I’d imagine this is one of those rare “break glass in case of emergency” moments when we call Graeme Wright before we do anything silly.

Yep, this might qualify as enough of an emergency to ring Wrighty. Might even get him up early.

‘Hi Graeme, Ned here, sorry to ring you at 4am, but we have a bit of an issue. Its Bobby Hill - you remember him - our Norm Smith medallist? Yes, that one. You saw him flying through the sky on French news? Wow, yes, an amazing mark, wonderful…well, he might be wanting to return to WA…Ok, good, see you tomorrow. We’ll have a car waiting for you at the airport.’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby be top 3 small forwards in the comp?

Charlie Cameron?
Issac Rankine?
Tyson Stengle?
Jack Higgins?

More likely the extension was already being negotiated and Bobby's manager is playing the game to get a better deal.
I’d say not likely if he had 2 years remaining, so they probably weren’t really thinking about him moving and if as reported now looking to increase his salary for the next 2 years….. I’d say they were pushed into acting promptly.

More likely the extension was already being negotiated and Bobby's manager is playing the game to get a better deal.
I think the club has simply come out to confirm publicly what was already happening due to that WA w***er's bs report yesterday. He didn't even know who Bobby's manager was 😆

If Tyson Stingle is going to be offered 850k by St Kilda well expect Hills management to want something similar

Hopefully he also values team success over team mediocrity.

Bobby be top 3 small forwards in the comp?

Charlie Cameron?
Issac Rankine?
Tyson Stengle?
Jack Higgins?
Bobby is electric, but it's hard to say, as a lot of good ones move into the midfield and different ones would perform better or worse or be used differently in different systems. And then you've got the very blurry categorisation between small and medium forward.

There's lots of good forwards around at the moment: Fritsch, Pickett, Elliott, Bailey, Miers, Papley to throw a few more names out there.

There's lots of good forwards around at the moment: Fritsch, Pickett, Elliott, Bailey, Miers, Papley to throw a few more names out there.
Good at being a thug doesn’t count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back