BigFooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:D

We're only four points off eleventh. Top ten still a possibility.

HA!

Taking it one game at a time ;)

City away next and their home form has been excellent.

It was great to see the Lane rocking as well. Not sure what everyone was singing but the atmosphere sounded incredible.

The lads are playing with alot more ticker and spirit since harry has come to the club.

Corluka played really well and guys like modric and bentley r thriving since redknapp came to the club.

COYS !!! :D

**** it's good to be back on the winners list, even if we are still second last (and potentially last after tonight).

Great signs, the players really have seemed to lift. Modric, Pav and Bentley seem to be so much more comfortable playing under Harry than Ramos, it is so much better to watch.

What a turn around in emotions from the fans. Let's just hope it carries through to our UEFA cup match this week.

COYS!!

Thanks Bro.

**** me what an absolutely fantastic goal by Huddlestone!
Bentley took the corner and floated it to the top of the goalsquare for Thudd who came in and smacked it on the volley into the bottom corner of the net.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 assists and a goal. Just another day at the office for the Hud.

No excuses against City. Ledders didn't play against Zagreb so he should play this week.

I was at the game and the scoreline aside I have never seen a more fluent and dominant performance for a long time! What the highlights don't show is just how dominant Spurs were through the midfield. Whilst Bent scored 3 and should be congratulated and Hudd had 3 assists and a goal, it was Modric who pulled all the strings and Bale and Lennon who constantly posed a threat down the left who went a long way to winning the game.

Bring on City!

I was at the game and the scoreline aside I have never seen a more fluent and dominant performance for a long time! What the highlights don't show is just how dominant Spurs were through the midfield. Whilst Bent scored 3 and should be congratulated and Hudd had 3 assists and a goal, it was Modric who pulled all the strings and Bale and Lennon who constantly posed a threat down the left who went a long way to winning the game.

Bring on City!

Seeing the first half on the net we were awesome! Hudd's goal was sensational and Bent was back to where he was in pre season. I don't think it is no excuses against Shitey, because they are very much a different team at home, but we hopefully will give it a right old shake up
COYS!
Arry Redknapp's Blue / White ARMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back