Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonathon Liew

Ill Kill You GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)
diddums

Anybody getting the distinct impression that injuries may just have killed a legitimate title charge this season? I suspect we’d have been a serious chance if we got even luck.

If we strengthen appropriately over the next two windows, importantly getting our summer business done early then I think next season will be the time we really announce ourselves.
one card for mine
i reckon Cuti off has cost us more than we thought. But also the lack of a decent 3rd CB option. had we picked up Nelsson and he had a similar impact as VDV, we'd have been ok. We were right there as well with Sanchez and Ndombele

diddums

one card for mine
i reckon Cuti off has cost us more than we thought. But also the lack of a decent 3rd CB option. had we picked up Nelsson and he had a similar impact as VDV, we'd have been ok. We were right there as well with Sanchez and Ndombele
looking at the sides in turkey, did not realise Livakovic moved to Fener.

100% better option than Onana and Raya.

Anybody getting the distinct impression that injuries may just have killed a legitimate title charge this season? I suspect we’d have been a serious chance if we got even luck.

If we strengthen appropriately over the next two windows, importantly getting our summer business done early then I think next season will be the time we really announce ourselves.
Injuries and probably being 2 windows away from having a good enough squad from being that good.

I get it's a horrid injury run, but we also short term self harmed by not signing a CB and selling Sanchez after the window. I get why we took the decision to sell him and have 2 CBs go out on loan, I don't think we probably knew that it would go this well with ange to go all in on him in window number 1

I posted earlier that Ange has history of year to being the “bump” year. Japan ✅ Brisbane Roar ✅ Celtic ✅.

Here’s hoping we can do that too. I don’t see it to often that a team loses two first choice centre halves for multiple matches in a short period of time let alone there only big play maker.

Surprisngly enough. GLC has showed a few people he can handle the EPL. Quietly confident he can co exist when Madders come back with Bentencar and Bissouma patrolling behind them.

Ideally a back up striker would still be amazing although I was watching highlights of Jota, he could play a high CAM role like Madders is doing, ALMOST like Son.

On a side note, been good to see the kids with the match day squad, did I completely miss Dorrington get a few minutes recently? Have been swamped with work so havent watched the whole match replays but sounds like he may have (?).

I posted earlier that Ange has history of year to being the “bump” year. Japan ✅ Brisbane Roar ✅ Celtic ✅.

Here’s hoping we can do that too. I don’t see it to often that a team loses two first choice centre halves for multiple matches in a short period of time let alone there only big play maker.

Surprisngly enough. GLC has showed a few people he can handle the EPL. Quietly confident he can co exist when Madders come back with Bentencar and Bissouma patrolling behind them.

Ideally a back up striker would still be amazing although I was watching highlights of Jota, he could play a high CAM role like Madders is doing, ALMOST like Son.

On a side note, been good to see the kids with the match day squad, did I completely miss Dorrington get a few minutes recently? Have been swamped with work so havent watched the whole match replays but sounds like he may have (?).
Nah Donley got a few against city

This second commentator is a complete clown. Basically saying that west ham were always the chance to score. The goal was complete luck and have been outclassed all game. Infuriates me. Romero goal was saying it wasn't a good header.

This second commentator is a complete clown. Basically saying that west ham were always the chance to score. The goal was complete luck and have been outclassed all game. Infuriates me. Romero goal was saying it wasn't a good header.

Yes, I was trying to work out why he didn't give Romero's header more credit.

As you mentioned, the Hammers' goal was against the tide and bad luck.

Time to respond

Think he was just saying that spurs didn't take their chances and it could hurt them and he was right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please. Give us your thoughts why? Go on.
Consistently cuts back onto his left foot and slows attacks down. He doesn't have enough balance with changing pace and going around the outside. Often the press is broken, played to him and by the time he takes 6 touches and cuts back the opposition has reset.

Consistently cuts back onto his left foot and slows attacks down. He doesn't have enough balance with changing pace and going around the outside. Often the press is broken, played to him and by the time he takes 6 touches and cuts back the opposition has reset.

Have had a quick squiz on your posts. Captain postive aren't ya.

Not going to respond to your analysis based off tonight's game. Kulu been fantastic this season.

Have had a quick squiz on your posts. Captain postive aren't ya.

Not going to respond to your analysis based off tonight's game. Kulu been fantastic this season.
Genuinely no idea what you're talking about I've been nothing but positive about Tottenham all season lol.

It's not off one game. Said it earlier in the season, he doesn't play how ange wants his wingers to play he's too slow and predictable

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back