Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a harsh wake up call if we go down a man? Come on
Sure, "wake-up" call was the wrong term. The loss of our best defender with the existing game plan does open up the team to a thumping and deflation. Having to bring on Dier doesn't help either. Perhaps the wake-up call is a reminder of our depth?

Commentator - just got to be careful that Michael Oliver doesn't let the game get out of hand?

Lol mate it's already gone.
yep, has been a farce since 20 minutes in when Chelsea players started sprawling around on the ground looking for cards. Only going to get worse from there

Romero last the plot about 10 mins before the goal. The team lost their way when one of their leaders was running around like a headless chook.

Now I don't think he deserved a red card but he gave them decision to make. Clear penalty. And just trying to be hard.

VdV going off basically the nail in the coffin. Dier and Emerson cb pairing with porro and udogie with Angeball high line, hopefully we don't ruin our GD

Romero last the plot about 10 mins before the goal. The team lost their way when one of their leaders was running around like a headless chook.

Now I don't think he deserved a red card but he gave them decision to make. Clear penalty. And just trying to be hard.

VdV going off basically the nail in the coffin. Dier and Emerson cb pairing with porro and udogie with Angeball high line, hopefully we don't ruin our GD

Upon watching replays and letting it sit for a moment, I'm aligned with "He gave them a decision to make".

I feel like losing one of our CBs was always going to be the most damaging risk, here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good an effort in defeat as you can have bar the two that let their club and team mates down with rash moments
Can't agree on Romero

He was clearing the ******* ball, what is he meant to do? It's basic defenders instinct

Such a bullshit rule

It was coming for a yellow. End of
He was going to get sent off in that half. You see him flick a switch to go stupid. Clear penalty and was looking for a hard man challenge for no real reason.

I dont see it being overturned and we'll be without him for 3 games and VDV probably for 2-3 months.

He is a developing leader and far from a complete world class label defender like his talent can see him get to. Far too stupid fad too often. 1 red every 16 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back