Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Today’s album shuffle included: Lamb of God, Hate, Judas Priest, Paul Wardingham, Gloryhammer, Paganizer, Motörhead, The Black Dahlia Murder, Grafvitnir, Minenwerfer, Blood Red Throne and Arch Enemy.

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpeg
    IMG_4197.jpeg
    778.9 KB · Views: 8
Anybody catch Haken play during the past week or so? Only familiar with their past 2 albums and I was a bit 50/50 on going, but glad I did as they were terrific live.

Yes, saw the Max Watts gig. Not really a style I go for often, but I'm also glad I went, it was a great gig.

Testament - ‘The New Order’. Takes me back to simpler times when alone time thinking was limited to hard hitting questions like ‘are they a second rate Metallica?’ and ‘will I get a Brashes gift voucher for my birthday?’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Fractal Gates arrived.

935151b3f2af4d05dd3dc5960dc50522.jpg

Testament - ‘The New Order’. Takes me back to simpler times when alone time thinking was limited to hard hitting questions like ‘are they a second rate Metallica?’ and ‘will I get a Brashes gift voucher for my birthday?’.

Magical times. Sure beats today’s big questions like “is the new guy at work a he/him, she/her or they/them?”.

Today’s album shuffle included: AC/DC, Immolation, Sinister, Sodom, Akhenaten, Gojira, Darkthrone, Cardiac Arrest, Cannibal Corpse, Shrine of Malice, Amon Amarth and Testament.

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpeg
    IMG_4212.jpeg
    750 KB · Views: 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back