Big Footy Cricket League Nearly Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE2000

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2000
the pub
The squads have nearly been finalized for the tournament.

If i dont recieve a form from Crow54 tomorrow i will make him the keeper for the SA team and i if i don't get one from Wally i will make him the wicketkkeper for WA.

That will mean each squad has 12, except WA, who will still only have 11, needing 1 more.

This coming weekend, i will play 1 trial match.
The weekend after, i will be on a holiday
The weekend after that, i will start the season for real.

Each side will need to appoint a captain to send me through the team batting order for each week. I think Visro is the WA one and i think QT is the SA captain. so NSW and Vic will have to work out their captains.
We will play 4 round robin's, meaning each side plays 12 games, and a final (series).

------------------
Join the big footy tipping competition at Footy Tips
Join the BigFooty Cricket Cup
visit the Easts Cricket Club
The ulitimate statistics reference

*PRESS RELEASE 19/3/01*
South Australia has appointed superstar QT as there captain for the 2001 Bigfooty Cricket league.
biggrin.gif

CArn the SA'S!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Oh please mate....as captain of WA im begging you not to be an allrounder!!! We have enough allready!!!! Either be a pure batsmen or a bowler.

Cheers Vis

------------------
I was put on this Earth to complete a certain number of tasks. I am so far behind, I will never die...

you probably wont even get that
biggrin.gif
Our team allready has two fast bowlers. Want to be a medium fast instead or also, i forgot earlier, you could be the teams 3rd spin bowler (which is an allrounder position)

I'd like to nominate Darky as skipper for the Allies side he knows what he's on about & he has proclaimed his contempt for off spinners which I agree with whole heartedly.

Originally posted by DIPPER:
I'd like to nominate Darky as skipper for the Allies side he knows what he's on about & he has proclaimed his contempt for off spinners which I agree with whole heartedly.

How ironic for a Brit to nominate a German as the skipper of the Allies
wink.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Darky:
How ironic for a Brit to nominate a German as the skipper of the Allies
wink.gif

Hehehehe-LOL Darky,I think I sensed that ruthless Teutonic efficiency that would make you an ideal leader.I myself will be looking to win an Iron Cross for my conduct in the forthcoming battles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy Cricket League Nearly Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back