james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2006
Otherside of the Tracks
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
Anyone heard any solid news about who will be doing the rounds next year?

I've heard System of a Down are an option, and with a new album you can pretty much guarantee the Presets will headline the boiler room.

Just by looking at bands with upcoming albums I'd expect to see a few of
Kasabian,RHCP, Boy and Bear, No Doubt, The Cranberries, The Living End, PNAU, Jebediah and Hilltop Hoods.

Dream list..Would love to see Radiohead, Weezer, Janes Addiction, Soundgarden, Pixies, and Beastie Boys

TV on the Radio were at the BDO when ? 3 years ago?
Would they be invited back so soon? They were brilliant when they were here.

Have Death Cab ever done a BDO? I reckon I have seen them 5 times but all at stand alone gigs.

Anyone heard any solid news about who will be doing the rounds next year?

I've heard System of a Down are an option, and with a new album you can pretty much guarantee the Presets will headline the boiler room.

Just by looking at bands with upcoming albums I'd expect to see a few of
Kasabian,RHCP, Boy and Bear, No Doubt, The Cranberries, The Living End, PNAU, Jebediah and Hilltop Hoods.

Dream list..Would love to see Radiohead, Weezer, Janes Addiction, Soundgarden, Pixies, and Beastie Boys

Is that what level that Big Day Out has sunk to now? Kill it. Kill it now.
Limp Bizkit!

I'll be crushed if they don't make it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I scored a cheap ticket for the second Sydney BDO and it was suprisingly good, smaller crowd, more relaxed day and saw Iggy Pop and Nick Cave own their stages.

But yeah, 35 degrees plus a sold out BDO doesnt appeal to me

Bad Religion have more or less confirmed side shows so Im thankfully not going to SW revolution
I'm still keen as for it (and hoping to get the Alter Bridge sideshow), I'd go to see AB, VH, Alice Cooper, Machine Head, Bad Religion on their own. And Steel Panther make me laugh, so they're worthwhile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back