Big 3 could control revamped ICC

Remove this Banner Ad

Read it and regretted it. Such ignorance makes me angry.
But wait, if we make Australia really strong and powerful, and India and England are really strong and powerful, that makes Australia seem more relevant. It doesn't matter if it guts the sport for all time, does it?

Interesting interview with some bloke from the ACA (players association) on SEN this afternoon. They are opposed to the proposal and wish the other boards would call India's bluff. I will post a link when the audio is up.

The audio for this hasn't been put up by SEN so no link, sorry. Disappointing since it was one of the more interesting interviews I've heard lately. I emailed them asking them to put it up but got no response.

cricket is in for some major changes

I just hope test matches survive
I think as long as Australia and England are involved tests will survive. Boxing Day just broke the record for the largest cricket crowd, so people here still love tests, as they do in England too. The real question is whether there will be any real competition. Australia and England make money off tests, but if everyone else is playing India they will be overshadowed by ODIs.

I think as long as Australia and England are involved tests will survive. Boxing Day just broke the record for the largest cricket crowd, so people here still love tests, as they do in England too. The real question is whether there will be any real competition. Australia and England make money off tests, but if everyone else is playing India they will be overshadowed by ODIs.

yep agree

I really enjoy Aus vs Eng test matches. India and South Africa are also good but there has been a big divide between the top 4 and the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big 3 could control revamped ICC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back