• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do go for in the nfl?

Who Dey!!

The Bengals ever since the late 80's with the Ickey Shiuffle and Boomer Esiason. Loving how they are shaping up at the moment. Gun young QB, solid RB and potential gun RB in the wings. Three top notch WRs and the best young nucleus of a D in a long time.

Will probably finish 8-8 this year, and then 2005 will be the team.

cjwalkley said:
Who Dey!!

The Bengals ever since the late 80's with the Ickey Shiuffle and Boomer Esiason. Loving how they are shaping up at the moment. Gun young QB, solid RB and potential gun RB in the wings. Three top notch WRs and the best young nucleus of a D in a long time.

Will probably finish 8-8 this year, and then 2005 will be the team.

Got a tough game this week vs the Patriots. I just wish Chad would come out and do what he did last year...

upsetespn.jpg

Bobby Beecroft said:
Started with the Oakland Raiders,
Then changed to the LA Raiders,
Then went back to the Oakland Raiders,
& recently burnt my Chucky doll.

Go Raiders
Something about the teams you follow? ;)

Been with the Packers since Madden 95 when Leroy Butler was tearing offences apart and Joe Jhonson was smashing anyone who went near him.

Started folloing the Colts when Faulk was first drafted there and haven't stopped since.

Cowboys since the late 80's. Went to the Cincinatti game a month ago and walked away depressed. Feeling a little better now and JJ and Witten give us hope. How bout them Cowboys!

i've gone for the buccaneers since 1998

after they won the superbowl i was a little "meh, they won't win it for another gazillion years maybe i should get another team", but i've stuck true to them.

i also like san fran, and my favourite players are warren sapp (despite him leaving to my hated team oakland), joe jurevicious, isaac bruce (legend), and of course, terrell owens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incase you hadn't guessed by now....Falcons for me!!

Didnt follow the NFL much before I visited the States. Only real team I knew was San Francisco. But when I was in the States I was briefly watching a Playoff game between Atlanta and I think it might have been Green Bay. Anyway, this one guy REALLY stood out to me, that guy..........Michael Vick!! Since then I have been a Falcons man all the way!

Bloody Denver - looks like they're through for this season (again!) :(

And I was so looking forward to being over in the US at Superbowl time and watching the Broncos win the ultimate! Just a pipedream now! I guess I'll have to be content with being over there and watching the Superbowl amongst other Denver supporters.

why on ESPN during sportscentre do they make that weird mraa burrggh sort of noise whenever they have oakland highlights? they never actually say the world oakland on sportscentre any more - its just grunting and snarling whenever one would normally say 'oakland'

Karbassiyoon said:
why on ESPN during sportscentre do they make that weird mraa burrggh sort of noise whenever they have oakland highlights? they never actually say the world oakland on sportscentre any more - its just grunting and snarling whenever one would normally say 'oakland'
15023-7143.jpg
rad_street_x3_best.jpg

rnation.jpg

These are the more normal Raiders fans. The fanatics would scare the kids.

Backpocket said:
Don't the squeelers use those towels to wipe their a$$es. They do play at Heinz Field. :p

Pfffft ! :rolleyes: Go away Troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back