Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Colossalbet and Terrybet have the same owners. If you are banned on colossal you will be banned on terry.

No they aren't? look at owner list. its different people.

Betmakers have their own list.
PuntersTech have their own list.

So if you are with starsports,topbet,betchamps,mintbet,blondebet,betfocus,razoo,tradiebet,lightningbet,betblitz and binned, most likely you will be banned with others too on the list.

People who get limited, banned or given the run around withdrawing, you are all on a list shared between bookies imo.
Don’t think it’s as blatant as a list being circulated but the end result isn’t much different. The same people are doing the trading for all betmakers brands and the same goes for amused brands etc. Without ever being able to prove it no doubt they check for accounts on other brands or even just remember names.

I think people underestimate just how many accounts take up these offers and bet in the exact same way. Use your bonus on a long odds sport outsider that’s got some liquidity on betfair like the EPL and they’ll pick that up in one bet with or without sharing info.

It’s scummy behaviour either way but they don’t try these games to stop a handful of people. From what I’m told it’s hundreds and hundreds of accounts which is why the smaller the bookie the harder they’ll make you fight to get your money out.

Last edited:
No they aren't? look at owner list. its different people.

Betmakers have their own list.
PuntersTech have their own list.

So if you are with starsports,topbet,betchamps,mintbet,blondebet,betfocus,razoo,tradiebet,lightningbet,betblitz and binned, most likely you will be banned with others too on the list.
Oh yea sorry, misread some info. You are correct they aren’t the same owners

If bookies are getting stung by a bonus whoring syndicate then that should be seen as tough shit as far as I'm concerned.

Alter your system as to how you give out bonuses to cover yourself from that sort of thing. Whether that's through no promos at all, putting all accounts promos on hold until they are satisfied with the legitimacy or simply awarding promos later on based on betting activity.

The system as it is where they can just hand out offers to get people to deposit and then want a stat dec, full spending history and a proof of life kidnapping photo with today's paper needs to GTFO of the industry.

The other point is, **** gambling companies.

Sure, there may be now large groups of people planning how to take advantage of their scehems, but they've been the most predatory campaigners for as decades.

These bookies don't have the slightest shame abusing addicts so I have no shame taking as risk free money from them as I can.

Anyone defending them here can go suck it

Back to the real point, who's got those QRs for the weekend

Promos -

Banned on most sites, apologies if some are missed however have tried to get most.

BetLocal - $4 Brightside and Broadsiding W

Hotbet - $5 Another Wil and Olentia Top 2

Betr - $2.5 Broadsiding 1+ Length

Topbet -
$4 Jmac ride 3 places
$2 Pharari Place
$4 Brightside and Broadsiding W

If bookies are getting stung by a bonus whoring syndicate then that should be seen as tough shit as far as I'm concerned.

Alter your system as to how you give out bonuses to cover yourself from that sort of thing. Whether that's through no promos at all, putting all accounts promos on hold until they are satisfied with the legitimacy or simply awarding promos later on based on betting activity.

The system as it is where they can just hand out offers to get people to deposit and then want a stat dec, full spending history and a proof of life kidnapping photo with today's paper needs to GTFO of the industry.
I’d prefer bonus bets and promos to have been banned completely by now but that’s a purely selfish point of view because it has minimal impact on me. Some people 100% of their betting is matched betting or promos. Every dollar of their turnover is worth the exact same to the industry as one of mine so they provide just as much value to the ecosystem.

Racing bodies want as many bonuses given out as possible to maximise turnover, but they also need bookmakers to make money so they willingly approve all of these grubby T&C’s that allow extra paperwork to be requested. It will only go away if promos and bonuses go away.

I don’t blame anyone for signing up to these bookies just to use deposit matches and promos. Over the past 5 or so years working through them all it would be well into 5 figures of risk free profit. Given most people lose on the punt it’s a smart thing to do. Even if you had no interest in gambling it would have been a smart thing to put some effort into.

But at this point it’s a bit of fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Except now we are up to about the 50th time. There can’t be anyone who has signed up to whatever the latest book is that is shocked when the email requesting extra paperwork comes through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brightside and Broadsiding W 1+ length $7 points bet.

Anyone get on the hotbet special? I'm getting 'no bet' message. Looks like another dog who bans you without notice.

I’d prefer bonus bets and promos to have been banned completely by now but that’s a purely selfish point of view because it has minimal impact on me. Some people 100% of their betting is matched betting or promos. Every dollar of their turnover is worth the exact same to the industry as one of mine so they provide just as much value to the ecosystem.

Racing bodies want as many bonuses given out as possible to maximise turnover, but they also need bookmakers to make money so they willingly approve all of these grubby T&C’s that allow extra paperwork to be requested. It will only go away if promos and bonuses go away.

I don’t blame anyone for signing up to these bookies just to use deposit matches and promos. Over the past 5 or so years working through them all it would be well into 5 figures of risk free profit. Given most people lose on the punt it’s a smart thing to do. Even if you had no interest in gambling it would have been a smart thing to put some effort into.

But at this point it’s a bit of fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Except now we are up to about the 50th time. There can’t be anyone who has signed up to whatever the latest book is that is shocked when the email requesting extra paperwork comes through.

Is there a market in Australia for a sharp bookie?

Pinnacle decided it was easier to leave the country rather than pay to register and get compliant.

At the end of day these companies run these promos because the money isn't in you, someone who cares about sharp odds and understands betting. It's in the boys 13 beers deep chucking a 50 on something they know nothing about, or the tradies and their 45 leg multis

Anyone get on the hotbet special? I'm getting 'no bet' message. Looks like another dog who bans you without notice.
They are dogs, I deposit $200 with payID to get my regular bonus which I have been doing for months and they are claiming the payment didn't hit their bank. I checked with my bank and they said it went through!

Update: Their finance team "located" the payment after all. Thanks for wasting my time!

Last edited:

I got on yesterday. There's so many promos taking these two on and mrb individually makes me wonder about their chances

I got on yesterday. There's so many promos taking these two on and mrb individually makes me wonder about their chances
Broadsiding gets back and it can be difficult to win from deep at Caulfield. The horse that ran 3rd (0.5 L) is in the field and will receive a soft run.

I don't really understand how either were as short as the 1.50-1.60 mark to be honest, with even luck they win but Broadsiding will need some form of luck in running the way it runs its races and Brightside has largely proven nothing over 2000m

Broadsiding gets back and it can be difficult to win from deep at Caulfield. The horse that ran 3rd (0.5 L) is in the field and will receive a soft run.
I don't really understand how either are as short as the 1.50-1.60 mark to be honest, with even luck they win but Broadsiding will need some form of luck in running the way it runs its races and Brightside has largely proven nothing over 2000m.

They are dogs, I deposit $200 with payID to get my regular bonus which I have been doing for months and they are claiming the payment didn't hit their bank. I checked with my bank and they said it went through!

Update: Their finance team "located" the payment after all. Thanks for wasting my time!
everyday books are invented new cons. with hot bet. if you win a single promo & haven't been feeding them with losses they flag your account promo banned but you only discover when you try the next promo so they're hoping you'll make mug bets but it doesn't serve you.

I don't really understand how either are as short as the 1.50-1.60 mark to be honest, with even luck they win but Broadsiding will need some form of luck in running the way it runs its races and Brightside has largely proven nothing over 2000m.
generally when they're laying all together they are on the money.

boom bet offering $1.75 brightside T2 but just a lousy $10 max.

unless both shorten tomorrow just got to expect tab offer inflated odds, else Sportsbet T2 play on 2nd fave probably the go.

bet365 have bet boost Brazil game $6 to $6.5. Says 15000 people are on it. Doing the 3 legs with sportbet you're getting $9.75 & probably bonus 1 leg fails.

So it bet365 telling porkies & no one is on the dud bet or do people not see if their offers are value or total dogs like this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back