Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

it can be a little annoying to get started with them because they only take bank deposits via euro accounts.

easiest way (imo) is to set up a wise account and transfer that way. withdrawals take less than 24 hours from them.

Just noticed From bet365:
Important Announcement
From the 12th February 2023 we will no longer be offering the Racing Refund Offer. If your runner falls short but manages to grab second or third place at Race 4 Sandown on 11th February you will be paid with a Bet Credits refund.

That one is sad. Was a good promo for a lot of years, you could place the bonus on a promo race and get it the bonus returned as well.

Just noticed From bet365:
Important Announcement
From the 12th February 2023 we will no longer be offering the Racing Refund Offer. If your runner falls short but manages to grab second or third place at Race 4 Sandown on 11th February you will be paid with a Bet Credits refund.

That one is sad. Was a good promo for a lot of years, you could place the bonus on a promo race and get it the bonus returned as well.
Was the best one going around for the races it was on coz of price protection imo. Bit weird to get rid of it when basically every competitor has it, or at least a 2nd only version.

First footy promos up at Wishbet - same as last year. The AFL one would be worth it if they got it down to 26 or so.

Long time Lurker,

Thought i'd try and provide some value back by sharing my recent experiences with opening accounts at the smaller books.

A couple of fairly consistent themes.

1. Expect to get promo banned as soon as you hit a small winning streak or a BB lands. This is especially the case for the books that actually offer promos with decent value. Fortunately it was fairly straightforward to withdraw once this happened with the exception of Texbet, Bossbet & Upcoz which I would avoid.
2. Most of them just offer 2nd or 3rd BB back, given their margins you aren't going to be looking at a big EV play very often. Better off using multiple at once for a higher return on your time/effort as they generally cover the same races with similar odds so you can AP them all together or just change your lay amount.
3. A lot of books silently promo ban w/o notification, one benefit of the betmakers skin is being able to check for the $ sign on your end.
4. The user experience is Average to Poor at basically all of these small operators, especially if you bet on sports; expect terrible %'s, tiny limits and a general lack of markets (Betright/Picklebet/Mintbet probably the best layout/sports markets but still have issues with ban speed/limits)

Issues with withdrawing/verifying etc, all of them provided a reason to avoid based on my experience.

Texbet - Deposit Match, almost immediately promo banned & forced to jump through hoops to withdraw/verify (Would avoid)
Bossbet - no sign up offer, some decent promos but banned very quickly then had tiny limits put on bets making using BB's & then turnover very challenging. Try and use all your BB's as they come in.
Upcoz - Similar stories to others in this thread, onerous demands in relation to verification/withdrawal once acc became profitable (would avoid)
Betdeck - no sign up offer, Assume immediately promo banned w/o notification.
Actionbet - as above
Goldbet - as above

No sign-up but offered promos. no issues with verification/withdrawal

Crossbet - no sign-up, some decent promos, promo banned 4-5 weeks
Marantellibet - No sign-up, 2nd/3rd BB seems to just be offered in peak racing season.
Winbet - no signup, some okay promos, mostly just 2nd or 3rd BB back on racing.
Punters pal - No signup from memory, have 2nd/3rd BB backs daily, can be hard to find value with their margins.
Bethunter - Can't recall % offer, Have some 2nd/3rd BB back, can be hard to find value with their margins. silently promo banned

Deposit Match + No issues withdrawing/verifying

Punt 123 - 100% 50 match , Promo Banned after 1-2 weeks, some okay promos but hard to find value in racing given margins.
Baggybet - 50% 150 match + reload offer, promo banned after ~2 weeks, okay promos
Okebet - 100% 100 match + reload offers, some okay promos but mostly 2nd money back, promo banned 2-3 weeks.
Swiftbet - 50% 200 match + a few reload offers, Decent promos, promo banned 1-2 weeks
Readybet - 50% 100, some decent promos, promo banned 2-3 weeks
Getsetbet - 50% 500, hard to find value in their promos given the margins, mostly just 2nd bb back.
Wishbet - 100% 100, don't offer many promotions.
Realbookie - 100% 100, have a lot of promos especially 2nd or 3rd bb back, can be hard to find value given margins.
Rambet - Can't recall amount, some reload offers, essentially just 2nd BB back promos, can be hard to find value with margins.
Betgold - Same as Rambet but generally only a hand ful of races during big meets.
Mintbet -100% 150, few reload offers, have some decent promotions. Promo Banned after 4-5 weeks
Picklebet - 100% 50 (Acc was dormant for a while before receiving), very good racing promos,promo banned after 1-2 weeks with no notification.

Extremely quick promo ban hammer

Betnation - Can't recall % offer, Promo Banned after 4 bets.
Foxcatcher - 100% 100, Promo banned after 3 bets
Betright - Generic 100% 100 match, did not honour & immediately promo banned (assume hit a flag in the system)

Last edited:
boombet promo bet me after 2 promo bets even though I lost $100 prior. I think I ended up $20 in the green, really good promos :)

Great to see you have been exploring everything BaggyBet has to offer.

However, following a review of your betting activity, I’m sorry to tell you, you no longer qualify for our bonuses and/or promotions.

Now, you are likely to have one of two reactions:

Feel proud that we regard you as a superior punter, suck it up, and plot how you can continue to beat us.

Want to have whinge about it not being fair. Our decision is final, but if that’s how you feel, continue to bet with us and we might just reconsider, if asked nicely.

We’re not barring you or closing your account, you can continue to bet with us.

However, your bets may be restricted to minimum bets laws where applicable and you will no longer be eligible for deposit matches, promotions, price bumps or protest pay-outs.

Regards,
BaggyBet

However, following a review of your betting activity, I’m sorry to tell you, you no longer qualify for our bonuses and/or promotions.

Feel proud that we regard you as a superior punter, suck it up, and plot how you can continue to beat us.

Want to have whinge about it not being fair. Our decision is final, but if that’s how you feel, continue to bet with us and we might just reconsider, if asked nicely.

However, your bets may be restricted to minimum bets laws where applicable and you will no longer be eligible for deposit matches, promotions, price bumps or protest pay-outs.

Regards,
BaggyBet
Translation - Prove you're a mug, lose a truckload, don't take top odds and if we can fleece you for 10K you can have a $50 MB23 promo each week

Tab $50 offer to get $200 - Panthers, roosters, Nth Qld get top 6. Lots of markets for top 4 can't find any for top 6.

Worthwhile??

Regards,
BaggyBet
they must have had big cleanout, me & my pal got the hammer today.

Promo bans don't follow much order. Swiftbet like clockwork, you get 3 promos & you're out. Promos getting louser which is typically of books that have been around a while.

Other places random. Picklebet banned me quick smart but my partner been clear for a year or two no issues. I'm still going strong with crossbet so not necessarily a 4-5 week certain ban.

If you get on a little guy little mintbet wait till they have a good offer versus everyday trash ones.

Yep, avoid the hardcore places that steal your money or make you jump through hoops to get it.

As for good bookies, bet365 my new bestie, good offers every 2nd day atm.

Tabtouch great for money back race offers, good to hedge other ones.

Old faithful tab offers used to be better but still okay.

Pays to avoid cruddy little operators & have a good 10 or so solid places to hedge different offers.

Long time Lurker,

Thought i'd try and provide some value back by sharing my recent experiences with opening accounts at the smaller books.

A couple of fairly consistent themes.

1. Expect to get promo banned as soon as you hit a small winning streak or a BB lands. This is especially the case for the books that actually offer promos with decent value. Fortunately it was fairly straightforward to withdraw once this happened with the exception of Texbet, Bossbet & Upcoz which I would avoid.
2. Most of them just offer 2nd or 3rd BB back, given their margins you aren't going to be looking at a big EV play very often. Better off using multiple at once for a higher return on your time/effort as they generally cover the same races with similar odds so you can AP them all together or just change your lay amount.
3. A lot of books silently promo ban w/o notification, one benefit of the betmakers skin is being able to check for the $ sign on your end.
4. The user experience is Average to Poor at basically all of these small operators, especially if you bet on sports; expect terrible %'s, tiny limits and a general lack of markets (Betright/Picklebet/Mintbet probably the best layout/sports markets but still have issues with ban speed/limits)

Issues with withdrawing/verifying etc, all of them provided a reason to avoid based on my experience.

Texbet - Deposit Match, almost immediately promo banned & forced to jump through hoops to withdraw/verify (Would avoid)
Bossbet - no sign up offer, some decent promos but banned very quickly then had tiny limits put on bets making using BB's & then turnover very challenging. Try and use all your BB's as they come in.
Upcoz - Similar stories to others in this thread, onerous demands in relation to verification/withdrawal once acc became profitable (would avoid)
Betdeck - no sign up offer, Assume immediately promo banned w/o notification.
Actionbet - as above
Goldbet - as above

No sign-up but offered promos. no issues with verification/withdrawal

Crossbet - no sign-up, some decent promos, promo banned 4-5 weeks
Marantellibet - No sign-up, 2nd/3rd BB seems to just be offered in peak racing season.
Winbet - no signup, some okay promos, mostly just 2nd or 3rd BB back on racing.
Punters pal - No signup from memory, have 2nd/3rd BB backs daily, can be hard to find value with their margins.
Bethunter - Can't recall % offer, Have some 2nd/3rd BB back, can be hard to find value with their margins. silently promo banned

Deposit Match + No issues withdrawing/verifying

Punt 123 - 100% 50 match , Promo Banned after 1-2 weeks, some okay promos but hard to find value in racing given margins.
Baggybet - 50% 150 match + reload offer, promo banned after ~2 weeks, okay promos
Okebet - 100% 100 match + reload offers, some okay promos but mostly 2nd money back, promo banned 2-3 weeks.
Swiftbet - 50% 200 match + a few reload offers, Decent promos, promo banned 1-2 weeks
Readybet - 50% 100, some decent promos, promo banned 2-3 weeks
Getsetbet - 50% 500, hard to find value in their promos given the margins, mostly just 2nd bb back.
Wishbet - 100% 100, don't offer many promotions.
Realbookie - 100% 100, have a lot of promos especially 2nd or 3rd bb back, can be hard to find value given margins.
Rambet - Can't recall amount, some reload offers, essentially just 2nd BB back promos, can be hard to find value with margins.
Betgold - Same as Rambet but generally only a hand ful of races during big meets.
Mintbet -100% 150, few reload offers, have some decent promotions. Promo Banned after 4-5 weeks
Picklebet - 100% 50 (Acc was dormant for a while before receiving), very good racing promos,promo banned after 1-2 weeks with no notification.

Extremely quick promo ban hammer

Betnation - Can't recall % offer, Promo Banned after 4 bets.
Foxcatcher - 100% 100, Promo banned after 3 bets
Betright - Generic 100% 100 match, did not honour & immediately promo banned (assume hit a flag in the system)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mintbet sometimes have amazing promos 2nd + 3rd up to 100 in BB. But when they ban they are absolute pricks, won't let you win more than $100 on a BB, can be annoying

Great work by Peter Laird and his team at Betgold today.

As some of you have alluded to, the way some of their markets are framed, and the way they appear in your pending bets, can sometimes be confusing.

This morning on their main NBA page, I saw these markets and I decided to get on Milwaukee.

1676453221575.png

This is how it appeared in my bet slip.

1676453158281.png

I discovered this bet was on the first quarter winner. I brought this to their attention and I had Peter Laird personally contact me and he apologised for the confusion and he told me if my bet loses, he will refund my entire stake in bonus bets.

True to his word, Milwaukee lost the first quarter and my stake was returned to me in bonus bets.

Brilliant service and the best thing is they are looking into this glitch so hopefully these markets will be less confusing in the future.

As some of you have alluded to, the way some of their markets are framed, and the way they appear in your pending bets, can sometimes be confusing.

This morning on their main NBA page, I saw these markets and I decided to get on Milwaukee.

View attachment 1608061

View attachment 1608058

I discovered this bet was on the first quarter winner. I brought this to their attention and I had Peter Laird personally contact me and he apologised for the confusion and he told me if my bet loses, he will refund my entire stake in bonus bets.

True to his word, Milwaukee lost the first quarter and my stake was returned to me in bonus bets.

Brilliant service and the best thing is they are looking into this glitch so hopefully these markets will be less confusing in the future.
i would have been suss given they had the draw option. NBA don't have draws

View attachment 1608061

View attachment 1608058

Must be an issue with the betmakers sites. I had the same thing with bitwinning last week, looked like it was for the full match but was actually the half time result. I didn't chase it up, the bet ended up losing either way so it wasn't worth chasing up about but is a real issue. Sometimes the main screen of matches like that isn't even the match markets and it's first goal scorer etc

View attachment 1608061

View attachment 1608058

You got a bonus bet instead of the win payout you should have gotten? It's better than nothing, but I don't see how it isn't their fault you bet on the wrong market.

You got a bonus bet instead of the win payout you should have gotten? It's better than nothing, but I don't see how it isn't their fault you bet on the wrong market.
What I failed to add is initially I asked if my bet could be cancelled, which Peter was happy to do, but that's when he said, "I'll tell you what. If your bet loses, I'll make sure you get your stake back as a bonus balance, how does that sound?"

The other thing to consider is I have seen books offer a win - draw - win market for full time in NBA. Pointsbet for example offer this.

HeathComeBack your previous post mentioned you'd have been sus, but these markets do exist. The draw in this market is essentially the match going into OT.

1676463874576.png

The reason I mention this is my bet wouldn't have actually won because scores were tied at the end of regulation time. And I legit thought I was betting on Milwaukee to win the match in regulation time.

Bet365 closed my account. 99% sure it's because I accused them of accepting in play bet after the race had concluded. I wasn't rude or anything, I just asked the question and asked for the exact time the race concluded since the betslip has the time the bet was placed down to the second. They didn't want to provide that. They basically told me to prove it or stfu. Hard for me to prove, not hard for them.

Bet365 closed my account. 99% sure it's because I accused them of accepting in play bet after the race had concluded. I wasn't rude or anything, I just asked the question and asked for the exact time the race concluded since the betslip has the time the bet was placed down to the second. They didn't want to provide that. They basically told me to prove it or stfu. Hard for me to prove, not hard for them.
Everyone loves 365 and goes on Bout how good they are
They ****ed me over swell back in 2018. Wouldn't reComend

Not allowed to close your account, they still have to comply with minimum bet laws on racing. Couldnt you just get the official jump time and add on the race time?

I actually got Ladbrokes to refund me a bet that lost because they accepted the bet after the race jumped. I told live chat to check the time of the jump and the time of the bet being accepted and get back to me. Bloke came back and said he had gone to the manager and the bet stood and that was final. I said no worries I'll just screenshot and contact Ombudsman. Next thing he said just bear with me.... Ok we have fully refunded your bet. Anything else I can help you with?

I know it sounds like I was a poor loser but it was actually just the fact that I had a multi in my betslip with the stake already in the slip, then I wanted to put a single bet on a horse which was about to jump, added that horse to my betslip but it automatically added it to my multi so when i submitted the bet I accidentally had the single added to my multi which I didn't want and had no time to cancel the bet because the race had already jumped. Turned out it jumped before the bet was accepted, hence the refund.

Anyway I gave it all back to them in the end, they just had to wait a little longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back