Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Gerard Whately was on Dyl and Friends earlier this year.

He was the first person ever to ask to be on.
Ahh Dylan Buckley. so much to say about this little turd. where do we start?

Had a podcast where he paid out his 'best mate' at every single opportunity and made nasty digs at him weekly. had a book that was literally pulped within months. sucks up to whoever is popular and then dogs them when their relevance is gone. reckons the hardest thing in life is like, being a shit footballer and how 'lonely' rehab is (but then admitted to pretending to have calf niggles so he didn't have to play big games or train). now employs a bunch of fat little manlets he can boss around the office.

He's a 5'10 man with a disappointed dad personified. the fact his main cohost is old tickets Deledio says a lot.

Had a podcast where he paid out his 'best mate' at every single opportunity and made nasty digs at him weekly. had a book that was literally pulped within months. sucks up to whoever is popular and then dogs them when their relevance is gone. reckons the hardest thing in life is like, being a shit footballer and how 'lonely' rehab is (but then admitted to pretending to have calf niggles so he didn't have to play big games or train). now employs a bunch of fat little manlets he can boss around the office.

He's a 5'10 man with a disappointed dad personified. the fact his main cohost is old tickets Deledio says a lot.
Is his podcast 'best mate,' Dan Gorringe? They have to be the most unfunniest duo to ever exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Port were actually a contender?

Kane Cornes is wish.com personified.
I disagree. Obviously I go for Port but I love how Kane has an opinion.
He cops a lot of flack, it wouldn't be easy to keep going.

He keeps integrity within the AFL and the AFL media division. He says things that other 'analysts,' are too scared to say.

He doesn't always get it 100% but often admits when he's got it wrong.

Is his podcast 'best mate,' Dan Gorringe? They have to be the most unfunniest duo to ever exist.
The last year or so, it was basically Cuckley bagging Gorringe about how poorly his beer company was doing, how no one wanted to go to his wedding... it was nasty shit. funny thing is, they had this episode where they like cried in front of one another in the name of 'men's mental health' or some shit but it was just two entitled, emotionally stunted boys letting out... well clearly nothing because they hate one another so much, neither attended the other's weddings.

Also appalling how much Gorringe bangs about mental health and now makes three figures (presumably) doing a podcast for Sportsbet.

Both a couple of little pillocks.

The stories pissant Buckley told about pushing people on trams, how they both bullied some kid with a lisp on a trip to South Africa.

Real class acts.

Nick Riewoldt not returning to Australia to be inducted in the hall of fame?

Given his alleged dalliance has been banished to Perth, not sure there’s a scandal.

He keeps integrity within the AFL and the AFL media division. He says things that other 'analysts,' are too scared to say.

He also avoids hard analysis when its his mates

Can you remind us of how hard he went at Port when they made the disgraceful decision to send Aliir back on after he'd been knocked out?

See, I don't recall Kane responding with any integrity, saying what other 'analysts' were too scared to say, or saying anything at all. Indeed, his silence on the matter was cowardly.

This sort of thing is why Port supporters love Kane's opinions - he won't criticise Port.

Tough whack IMO, but then again I haven't listened to the podcast for at least the last 12 months. Enjoyed the interviews and stopped listening around the time he started doing the off the cuff stuff with updates on life simply to get more content out. Definitely agree around him feeling like he didn't live up to his footballing potential, but then again most <50 game AFL players would also give off Uncle Rico vibes. Like what he's done to help promote mens mental health, would be a shame if he's wound some of that back by going 'bro' and taking the piss out of people as a bonding mechanism on the podcast.

he rarely admits when he gets it wrong.... he just changes the parametres or the angle of his original comment or argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back