Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I just don't get these sporting administrators. Morals of ally cats. Thousands of volunteers rock up every day of the week to do their stuff and receive zero payment because they love the game. These bloody well paid 'wannabes' piss on the game and their employer. Bet she turns up in another sport.....

I just don't get these sporting administrators. Morals of ally cats. Thousands of volunteers rock up every day of the week to do their stuff and receive zero payment because they love the game. These bloody well paid 'wannabes' piss on the game and their employer. Bet she turns up in another sport.....
Didn't take Lethlean long to bounce back ... in the same industry!!

Agree with your sentiments regarding volunteers.

You're really just asking for someone to say "ya mum!"
Yo Mama Australia GIF by Nat Geo Wild

So Rooey's departure from Australia was quite sudden for a simple reason - he'd allegedly been dipping in the company inkand his wife said "im moving to Texas with the kids - you can make your own choice"

Geez if true he has taken an L with that decision

His missus is stunning even after kids

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that BF edited my post to remove the name of the person he's allegedly been cheating on his wife with. Kind of makes me feel a bit sorry for all those posters who I've been angry with when they haven't named names. They probably did, but a risk averse mod has edited to remove them!
Pm?

Interesting that BF edited my post to remove the name of the person he's allegedly been cheating on his wife with. Kind of makes me feel a bit sorry for all those posters who I've been angry with when they haven't named names. They probably did, but a risk averse mod has edited to remove them!
given you said allegedly , didn't actually name anyone , and it's sitting in a rumour thread... it's pretty weak as p!ss

what's the point of a rumour section

Fairly sure this rumour has been posted (complete with name) here and other places before anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back