Best Brownlow bets

Remove this Banner Ad

ive put a small bet on Paul Haselby at odds of $360 and $500

He has been in great form past 2 wins and I reckon he will poll probably max votes for both games.

Watch this space

ive put a $10 bet on Leon Davis at 126.00 reckon he is a chance

also anyone know why Sam Mitchell is suspeded from betting?

I know this is a long shot but i just put a $5 bet on Buddy to win the Brownlow at odds of $1001.00

reckon he might have a better 2nd half of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to see Ablett or Judd getting beaten in the brownlow if they dont get injured. Particularly Judd, the umpires seem to just love him, has a great polling history and has been in the best almost every game this year.

Judd seems highly motivated this year as well, he's being slightly more selfish than last year, kicking goals and running...etc and Carlton are a better team. Cant see any of the other players getting past Judd, with the exception of Ablett who has missed a few, umpires dont seem to like him as much.

I've got $20 on Ablett/Buddy/Cats at 25-1. If i had put it on a week before i would've had Ablett at $7 not $4.50. Spewin. And i guess Buddy's and the Cats' odds would've been higher as well.

I watched Gary Ablett playon Sunday. He was pretty good, Selwood too. Id be suprised if Gary Ablett didnt get votes in this game. I think 1 thing going against Gary Ablett may be votes may be taken off from other teammates: Chapman, Joel Selwood, Steve Johnson, James Bartel in particular who have all had good seasons.

I have only seen Judd a few times this season, but for me I think he will win it from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Brownlow bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back