Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale Danny Ellis, a great footy person gone too soon (and I suspect a contributor here).

For the first time ever I hope Sandhurst win a game this weekend and a flag this season for his memory.

Well said.

Happy to butt heads on here and debate but with these things we can agree

Last edited:

I believe the bridge hotel has gone broke - maybe the bfnl could buy the lease - put a manager in there and the clubs get a dividend ? Would assist every club and make it advertising for clubs to join. Just a thought but I know it will be laughed at - just keep the $200k in the bank secret squirrel doing nothing to grow it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I believe the bridge hotel has gone broke - maybe the bfnl could buy the lease - put a manager in there and the clubs get a dividend ? Would assist every club and make it advertising for clubs to join. Just a thought but I know it will be laughed at - just keep the $200k in the bank secret squirrel doing nothing to grow it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
BFNL has 200k in the bank?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you play for maine 2s forrest, I'll also pull the boots on

For the first time in a very long time that hasn’t been discussed and I’m very happy about that.

Been a huge turnaround in the 2s numbers and results, probably going under the radar a bit but the first sign of the club’s health improving.

Lincoln Fitzgerald CEO Loddon Shire to be named on the Central Vic council today. Hes one of yours isnt he Forrest. Can you fill us in?

Yeah good guy, Chopper Jardine’s brother in law.

Used to work in recreation on council down here and in Bendigo so would be across the facilities pretty well.

Certainly not the worst appointment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back