Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

And no, I'm not against the Village. Just to be clear.
Well that clears it. After thorough investigation my final conclusion is that Beaston has stuffed up and made 7 too many villagers and has forgotten to assign SK, Vamp and the remaining wolves.

I have no reason to doubt any of the current claims, so that leaves:

Barrybran
dank420_
Kurve
MC Bad Genius
Nothing
Pie 4 Life
TheGoatBaron
ZergMinion

To fill out the following roles (putting aside the potential for one of them to also be a Vampire Recruit):

Werewolves x 2
Serial Killer
Head Vampire
Flogs x 2
Villagers x 2

My gut instinct for the 4 remaining evil/neutral roles is:

Barrybran
TheGoatBaron
dank420_
Kurve

I have no reason to doubt any of the current claims, so that leaves:

Barrybran
dank420_
Kurve
MC Bad Genius
Nothing
Pie 4 Life
TheGoatBaron
ZergMinion

To fill out the following roles (putting aside the potential for one of them to also be a Vampire Recruit):

Werewolves x 2
Serial Killer
Head Vampire
Flogs x 2
Villagers x 2

My gut instinct for the 4 remaining evil/neutral roles is:

Barrybran
TheGoatBaron
dank420_
Kurve

I had similar, though I'm still not convinced by a few of the others (in terms of claiming who they are).

From your 4:
Barrybran received multiple votes from ITS, so I think is unlikely to be wolf - could easily be SK or Head though Vamp.
dank is evil but I'm not sure if that's in the game or just normal.

TGB and Kurve I've got NFI.

I don't think TGB can be the head vampire because he didn't visit last night (according to Gralin) and it looks like the head does kills until they die.

Could definitely be the SK withholding a kill or possibly a newly promoted alpha withholding a seer, or one of the other wolf types on the list.

Give me a vote on Kurve again BEaston . If they're not a flog then they're most likely evil unless Pie is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think TGB can be the head vampire because he didn't visit last night (according to Gralin) and it looks like the head does kills until they die.

Could definitely be the SK withholding a kill or possibly a newly promoted alpha withholding a seer, or one of the other wolf types on the list.

Give me a vote on Kurve again BEaston . If they're not a flog then they're most likely evil unless Pie is.
I’m just a simple goat herding villager. BEaston was too scared to send me any PMs :(

Yeah, that's a really good point - I hadn't put together those two bits of info. I'm wondering when exactly he was seered as a Villager.

I've seered a flog and a villager that died plus another villager
Unless KT was saying this in a random order, it seems like TGB was seered on Night 3, which was before the Alpha Wolf died (which was on Day 3). I guess it doesn't matter which order.

So TGB could still be the Head Vampire or Serial Killer and chose NOT to kill last night, but that seems fairly unlikely.

Yeah, that's a really good point - I hadn't put together those two bits of info. I'm wondering when exactly he was seered as a Villager.

Unless KT was saying this in a random order, it seems like TGB was seered on Night 3, which was before the Alpha Wolf died (which was on Day 3). I guess it doesn't matter which order.

So TGB could still be the Head Vampire or Serial Killer and chose NOT to kill last night, but that seems fairly unlikely.
I did seer TGB on night 3

Actually yeah...couldn't be a newly promoted alpha. Can't be head vampire as vampires killed last night, could only be SK holding a kill, mama wolf holding a heal or evasive wolf maybe?

I think we get better odds on the other lurkers.

Actually yeah...couldn't be a newly promoted alpha. Can't be head vampire as vampires killed last night, could only be SK holding a kill, mama wolf holding a heal or evasive wolf maybe?

I think we get better odds on the other lurkers.
Can't be Mama Wolf or Evasive Wolf as he seered as a Villager.

He's either the Serial Killer or a Villager. The SK has missed a lot of kills though. Maybe they just didn't submit kills?

Hmmm ... the Vampires description is a little grey. This line:

"Once the Head Vampire is killed, the Vampires can no longer recruit, but can still kill one player each Night Phase (undertaken by most recent recruit)"

Maybe it's the most recent recruit that takes the kill even when the Head Vampire is alive (which matches with how kills are taken in the Mafia/Wolves factions).

BEaston - can you clarify?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back