Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruitment night tonight, amulet appears to be gone, seer the only good role that can detect vampires, so Tenz the logical recruitment target tonight.

Not sure there's anything that can be done to stop that aside from fluking a lynch on the head vampire.

Recruitment night tonight, amulet appears to be gone, seer the only good role that can detect vampires, so Tenz the logical recruitment target tonight.

Not sure there's anything that can be done to stop that aside from fluking a lynch on the head vampire.
Head Vampire needs SK gone too, so really needs to oust them. If we miss at the lynch one of them hopefully they try and recruit the SK and fail (if they didn’t already by chance on their other recruitment night).

Realistically the last two villagers are going at each other while evil has a good laugh in the shadows...

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
You pointing at yourself here? You've been very happy to not say anything about where your allegiances lie.

ZergMinion please, BEaston.

you suggesting I kill Tenz tonight?

Head Vampire needs SK gone too, so really needs to oust them. If we miss at the lynch one of them hopefully they try and recruit the SK and fail (if they didn’t already by chance on their other recruitment night).
Given there's 13 players left still, the vigilante is still alive and there are only 2 spots for villagers, I think the vampires are the only faction with a shot unless things go very wrong. Surely the SK gets lynched before they hit their wincon. There's nowhere to hide.

No. That would be silly. Probably.
nah - it’s like in that movie “the bus that couldn’t slow down” - shoot the hostage, take them out of the equation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a fun day's play.

So we're all trying to decide between who of Itsmyshow and King Tenz is telling the truth about being Seer?

Itsmyshow was revealed by Gralin to have visited me last night. He then shared 3 seer results of thewizardmelon (potentially convenient), Pie 4 Life (not verifiable at this stage) and me (with apparently a good role).

On the other hand ...

Dero raised the need to put some heat on King Tenz. He then countered IMS's claim and shared 1 dead Villager (BFew), 1 alive Villager (unnamed) and 1 Flog (unnamed).

Who would be more likely to lie based on the above pressure? Who had more (or less) reason to come out and claim?

I'm actually surprised the majority has gone against IMS, because KT's claim is looking rather wishy-washy.

Is there a reason he wouldn't reveal who else seered as Villager? I get not revealing the Flog, but the Villager smells a bit fishy to me.

MCBG are you against the village? If not, care to explain this post? Strange last minute effort to save your alpha - that seems to obvious. I suspect you at the very least trying to create confusion for the village, so neutral?

BEaston

MCBG are you against the village? If not, care to explain this post? Strange last minute effort to save your alpha - that seems to obvious. I suspect you at the very least trying to create confusion for the village, so neutral?

BEaston
Yeah, someone else pointed out that it was weird too.

I struggle to trust anyone in this game (ESPECIALLY when recruitment is involved), so I was just putting out what was in my mind. Everyone seemed really quick to believe King Tenz, but it didn't feel like they had thought too hard about the reasons.

Also, putting something like that out there is also interesting for me to see who responds and how.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back