Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many god botherers on the list.

Two thirds of them will be on your list in a week or two. You are welcome to take the third as steak knives for Duncan.

This concept is no good without the presence of The Great Porked04.
I want him back just as much as you do flog!
RedVest4 please note

zackah -> Gold Coast - Salary to be paid in Hookers and Coke

Please update OP.
OP Updated however I have a feeling craffles will fight this...
Actually, consider this a done deal. Gold Coast need a warrior and I can always sell a SwampCreature to the Puffers as they all live in one. Sorry subaru but it's community service. Enjoy the sun, surf, white shoes and cocaine.
OP Updated
Yo NorthernLights , why have I been traded?

No disrepect RedVest4.

What's my role at the club Vesty?
Your first order of business is to have a Shitfight with Xtreme... Xtreme, meet Le Grille, enjoy

imadodgyumpire!!
Whaddya reckon?
We certainly could use a post magnet regardless of effectiveness,a bit like Rockcliff,now we've lost that deal,I think El Dub could bring up our post ratio in the least!
He also has a good reversed middle finger post as well!
My opinion? If we recruit a catter, we need to get a hawfie to counter the imbalance.

After years and years of slogging it out in their shitfight. without realising, they actually develop a chemistry and respect for each other. So if we're to get equal amounts of both onto our list. Because they're in a neutral club and don't have to fight each other, what's left is the respect and chemistry. This will be to our benefit.

Otherwise we're just going to get caught up in that shitfight Fred.

Okay...first Swan on the chopping block is,

leobarryustar. You've been a solid workhorse over the years, but your foot spurs are slowing you down.

I'll trade him for comewhatmay. Turning a hawfie has always been my goal in life!
48% of us know exactly what you mean by that dibbles. Unfortunately comewhatmay is a required poster, but if a Swan the caliber of say Costanza_ were on the table.... perhaps we might change our mind.

My opinion? If we recruit a catter, we need to get a hawfie to counter the imbalance.

After years and years of slogging it out in their shitfight. without realising, they actually develop a chemistry and respect for each other. So if we're to get equal amounts of both onto our list. Because they're in a neutral club and don't have to fight each other, what's left is the respect and chemistry. This will be to our benefit.

A Cut Above which Hawthorn poster do you feel is on the same level as El Dubya?

Are these list changes binding, do I have to buy a Cats guernsey. go Dangeryayyyyyy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was ******* list manager last year and now I have been replaced by craffles ?

GAGF campaigners :mad:

I make myself available to the open market - genuine offers only.

Get ****ed. I am not releasing you from your contract campaigner. RedVest4 pls reverse

This thread is for trading Bay13 posters, not AFL players mate.

But just quietly if anyone's interested please please please let us know

Get ******. I am not releasing you from your contract campaigner. RedVest4 pls reverse

This isn't Supercoach m9, you can't just hit the reverse trades button when you stuff up a trade.

I’ll make this easier for you... Which poster is your Cyril Rioli equivalent?
Ah the 2015 Norm Smith winner. I'd have to go back & check the Toots records

Splendid idea!!:thumbsu:
We don't have much to offer or offload so we might have to wait to see if any hawfies wanna follow El Dub if we can get @Tankgirl back and offer her up as a threeway?:huh:

Can we have a draft every Bay13 poster goes in the pool and the captains pick, random order.

Put TazHawk15 on the table.
I refuse to run my list as callously as the craffles / Dodoro's of the world so if TazHawk15 wants to explore his options we're happy to help him find a home, otherwise he won't be shopped around without his permission. I'd expect bidding for such a highly regarded poster to be quite intense.

Get ******. I am not releasing you from your contract campaigner. RedVest4 pls reverse
zackah the organisers of Bay 13 Trade Week (me) like to remove themselves of making any tough decisions and responsibility... Please discuss this with craffles and let us (me) know

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Trade Week - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back