Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, that was silly of me.

For my next piece of silliness, I'll take North this week. Winless, headed to Perth - what could go wrong?
i agree with this - north to win by 2 points.

give me norf thanks

Hmmmm, my planner says I should choose the Harley Reid Harleys but apparently he's not playing this week, sounds like an issue. With whoever's playing the Tiggers out also, the next obvious choice would be the Wobblies but apparently I already defaulted to them. You're making this so hard for me!

On the flip side, the Harleys are playing the roobs so they should be fine even if they don't have any Harleys or even any Reids. So, fine, let's go with the Harleys. They do have some other footballers this season right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, my planner says I should choose the Harley Reid Harleys but apparently he's not playing this week, sounds like an issue. With whoever's playing the Tiggers out also, the next obvious choice would be the Wobblies but apparently I already defaulted to them. You're making this so hard for me!

On the flip side, the Harleys are playing the roobs so they should be fine even if they don't have any Harleys or even any Reids. So, fine, let's go with the Harleys. They do have some other footballers this season right?
i can't name one unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back