Confirmed Bailey Smith: 4-way trade: B. Smith (WB) & pick 45 to Geel / pick 38 to Carl / Macrae (WB) to StK / pick 17 & Kennedy (Carl) to WB

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta love Geelong and Smith camps sooking to the media to make out as if he won't be able to cope with the stress and anxiety of not knowing where he's going if a deal can't be struck and he goes to the ND...

How terrible that he might have to stay in Melbourne instead of moving into his new house on the surf coast that he mysteriously bought for $12 and packet of twisties.

Mackie is even worse than the Dodo.

Gotta love Geelong and Smith camps sooking to the media to make out as if he won't be able to cope with the stress and anxiety of not knowing where he's going if a deal can't be struck and he goes to the ND...

How terrible that he might have to stay in Melbourne instead of moving into his new house on the surf coast that he mysteriously bought for $12 and packet of twisties.

Will be a long drive to the farm to milk those cows he got for $1 too.

Yep. Definitely shit on your pillow.
Was it Mackdog or was it Scotty?

I'm absolutely convinced that Geelong will be happy to pay above pick 17 to bring in Smith tonight and that a deal of 17+F2 or similar was agreed ages ago. This last minute drama is just theatre.

But, I'm here with my popcorn on the off chance this blows up and gets interesting. Fingers crossed!

Not even fleecing west coast for pick 3 can make you think a happy thought for a day. Do you need a hug?

I'm absolutely convinced that Geelong will be happy to pay above pick 17 to bring in Smith tonight and that a deal of 17+F2 or similar was agreed ages ago. This last minute drama is just theatre.

But, I'm here with my popcorn on the off chance this blows up and gets interesting. Fingers crossed!
I'm with you on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be filthy if I was Bailey Smith. Goes to show how much Geelong really want him.

Sam Power and Andrew Mackey have both left the rooms, anyone check cubicle 3?

We won't take him at 8

We will split our pick with Giants and take him at 16
Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

35 minutes to go and no deals for Macrae, Smith or Daniel.
Sounds like there's a common denominator with being difficult to deal with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Bailey Smith: 4-way trade: B. Smith (WB) & pick 45 to Geel / pick 38 to Carl / Macrae (WB) to StK / pick 17 & Kennedy (Carl) to WB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back