Media Baghdad in tatters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
In light of recent events, Baghdad Bombers captain, Pugsley has come under intense scrutiny from the leadership group, coaching staff and administration at Abdu.

When questioned, assistant coach Qon Qarassi replied, I don't know where you people get your information from but the Pug is doing a great job and every side has a lean season.
He was then questioned if the pug thought he was above the playing group by only attending training and playing games at Abdu by choosing to stay at the Baghdad Ritz.

Qarassi replied the pug addressed issues as best he could with all parties but it may have lead to some misunderstandings as the doorway has now had to been extended since the mutt has earned celebrity status and royalty at Abdu.
Qarassi also went onto say that Pugsley is trying his best to lead from the front but it seems it didn't go as planned in S37.

giphy-60.gif

The Baghdad Bazaar spoke to vice-captain Kilroy on his thoughts on Pugsley's leadership.
Kilroy didn't hold back with his assessment of the captain.
Kilroy said he couldn't believe the way treated his teammates with contempt after a loss.

Kilroy went onto say Pugsley would say after a loss it was difficult carrying you blokes, I'm off to the Ritz, you blokes are useless.
He also said he is a self-indulgent twat that thinks he is above his teammates

anigif_sub-buzz-18491-1473734018-2.gif

The Bazaar then approached vice-captain Jabba73 for his thoughts on the Bombers captain to which he replied.

That big-headed peanut, spends the entire training session speaking to Qon and then rocks up to the game in a Hummer no matter if it's a home or away game and us players don't deserve that

scott-morrison-scomo.gif

There is more to play out in Baghdad and don't think we have heard the last of it...

In light of recent events, Baghdad Bombers captain, Pugsley has come under intense scrutiny from the leadership group, coaching staff and administration at Abdu.

When questioned, assistant coach Qon Qarassi replied, I don't know where you people get your information from but the Pug is doing a great job and every side has a lean season.
He was then questioned if the pug thought he was above the playing group by only attending training and playing games at Abdu by choosing to stay at the Baghdad Ritz.

Qarassi replied the pug addressed issues as best he could with all parties but it may have lead to some misunderstandings as the doorway has now had to been extended since the mutt has earned celebrity status and royalty at Abdu.
Qarassi also went onto say that Pugsley is trying his best to lead from the front but it seems it didn't go as planned in S37.

View attachment 2024237

The Baghdad Bazaar spoke to vice-captain Kilroy on his thoughts on Pugsley's leadership.
Kilroy said he couldn't believe the way treated his teammates with contempt after a loss.

Kilroy went onto say Pugsley would say after a loss it was difficult carrying you blokes, I'm off to the Ritz, you blokes are useless.

View attachment 2024246

The Bazaar then approached vice-captain Jabba73 for his thoughts on the Bombers captain to which he replied.

That big-headed peanut, spends the entire training session speaking to Qon and then rocks up to the game in a Hummer no matter if it's a home or away game and us players don't deserve that

View attachment 2024249

There is more to play out in Baghdad and don't think we have heard the last of it...
1718796797780.gif

Will you pay me millions?
Depends on the unit!

Pugsley is integral to the Bombers and I personally I don't see why they don't give him everything he demands. of course I don't know his full list of demands so perhaps that's dangerous territory!

The truest sentence in the OP is:

That's never in doubt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bombers in crisis?

You hate to see it.

I wonder what BLUEALLTHRU is up to behind the scenes.
I'm using this thread as a decoy whilst I have found my way into the keg room at the BJO.

200.gif

I ****ing love that guy!

View attachment 2024237

View attachment 2024246

View attachment 2024249

michael-flynn-lock-him-up.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back