Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to sit through the Gilmore Girls before the cricket starts again. Pleasant memories of wanting to hit both mother and daughter.

What episode I have that series on DVD

True but he at least anchored the innings and gave us a platform for 350+

Blokes who walk to the crease at 3 for 250+ after over 35 need to be striking 150+. Clarke shouldn't have batted and Watto should be watching the game on TV.

Or you could say that a guy that used up 116 deliveries to get his 81 runs, should have accelerated his scoring and brought his strike rate up to over 100 with him being set at the wicket.

If Finch had of lifted his scoring rate earlier, he might have got the runs or got out and Clarke would have had time to come in and build an innings sensibly.

Clarke is an innings builder, he is a finesse player, his role is to play sensible shots, he is not a big hitter type.

Whereas Finch is supposed to be the big hitting type, yet he is selfish in that he cares about his wicket more than the team, especially after he got his 50, he should have started going big.

I never said Australia wont win, but rather thats a risky proposition I can give you easier chances of winning at $1.30 than tonight.
I know what you're saying but I disagree with you. Small ground or not 328 is still a huge score to chase down against Australia. You'd have to give me that easier option than just say it.

No. I doubt anyone would agree with this.

Why have Marsh in the team just because he's a better batter, bowler, fielder, is younger and has a better temperment?
You are right, sack warner and bring in marsh.

Or you could say that a guy that used up 116 deliveries to get his 81 runs, should have accelerated his scoring and brought his strike rate up to over 100 with him being set at the wicket.

If Finch had of lifted his scoring rate earlier, he might have got the runs or got out and Clarke would have had time to come in and build an innings sensibly.

Clarke is an innings builder, he is a finesse player, his role is to play sensible shots, he is not a big hitter type.

Whereas Finch is supposed to be the big hitting type, yet he is selfish in that he cares about his wicket more than the team, especially after he got his 50, he should have started going big.

I'm not arguing, Finch's 80 was the worst you will ever see.

But from a point of 2-250 with 15 overs left its time to go downtown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of the day it's about the result. A win is a win and a loss is a loss no matter how good or crap that bet may be. Results count not whether it was a good bet or not. It's about winning $$$$$ ultimately stating the obvious

Not understanding the Watson hate. Thought he played well considering we lost 4 wickets around him for no runs.

Clarke on the other hand...terrible, he pulls a hammy and Bailey comes in if we win today
Their will always be hate for Watson, even last game they used the "he was dropped on 4 excuse".

You know India have to bat yet right?

And that's exactly right, as good as India have been all tournament long Starc has proven to be the most dangerous bowler in the tournament and the Australian bowling attack could spoil India's bollywood party. Someone like Kohli might show no fear... but they would had to have taken some notice of Australia's dangerous bowling attack (espeically since only having faced them recently in the local summer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back