Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on very little viewing that Caddy kid has some Charlie Curnow features. Looks a fantastic prospect, unfortunately.

Some juicy games today.

Preferences for the afternoon games, Gold Coast, Bulldogs and Hawks. Nice tight squeeze around the Wobbles.
I like this. The only thing is that I think both the Dogs and the Lions will cause some damage once in the 8. We just have to stay 2 and win that first final...

Geelong better hope the players they got work out, they allowed * to trade up ahead of them at draft time as they were really keen on Caddy.

We were never taking Caddy, we wanted O'Sullivan but knew Dodoro was desperate to get Caddy so made them give up Pick 11 which was right behind our pick and also a later pick which turned out to be Mannagh (just kicked 6 goals in VFL last week).

We even bid on Jed Walter to make Gold Coast match inside top 10 before we traded the pick, Wells is the best in the game for a reason. He and Mackie knew what they were doing.

I have always found Mcrae annoying. I can't put my finger on it. Is it his "shit grin" or is it something in his conferences that communicates arrogance?
Fake zen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always found Mcrae annoying. I can't put my finger on it. Is it his "shit grin" or is it something in his conferences that communicates arrogance?
Let’s see how the Ted Lasso impersonation goes when his players don’t put in. Players going to wet and wild 4 days before a game. Doesn’t look like a smart thing after that showing.

My Pie supporting old man got himself in a rage when I said I can't stand Mcrae. Shit eating grin, the never ending drivel about embracing the cntest etc when his team is full of ducking, diving flogs... Probably just the Pies factor but he can gagf. Hate that they all call him Fly too :sick:

That said probably a ripping bloke irl

Geez the Collingwood board is a shitfight today.
Doesn't make for a good weekend when your team gets flogged on a Friday night.
How good is it but

I think that even though I said a few days ago that I won’t post on that Carlton vs Collingwood thread on the main board anymore, I might just post after every Collingwood loss. No danger of running into any Collingwood poster. Crazy how they all stay away whenever they lose. It’s not even subtle either. 😂

Geez the Collingwood board is a shitfight today.
Doesn't make for a good weekend when your team gets flogged on a Friday night.
How good is it but
Reigning premiers .., suck it up ya sooks

Came across genuine last year. Probably because they were in charge. This year, it's a combination of immunity having won a flag, and trying to portray confidence for the group. So yeah, definitely faking it a bit this year.

Who are we going for today folks?

I think I want Port to win. That will make things hard for the Dogs and they won't have a head of steam coming in next week. Dogs have a way better defensive/offensive profile than Port as well, so could be more of a threat in September.

I'll also go the Gold Coast as every team that can help knock the Pies out of the finals is quite welcome to do so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back