APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

actually i remember a bloke from skevs from last year who was pretty good number 20 i'm pretty sure he mite b this seb purcell kid

u might be taling about either
elliot kavanagh who has left to go to pegs on footy scholarship
mac edwards who left to go to de la

seb currently plays hockey fo skevs where he guns it as well

Yeah i remember him. Didnt play when we played them which was this year! He was carrying a Victorian sports bag so it sounds like the bloke you are talking about! I believe that he does swimming as a summer sport too.

Geelong College even with superstar Stefan Osborne out with exemption

yer i heard that kid played a practise match for the 9a's this year against a local u/16 football geelong side and kicked 6 goals off the wing and the side only kicked 12 for the game. pity he was exempt as he is also a top Victorian basketballer

yer i heard that kid played a practise match for the 9a's this year against a local u/16 football geelong side and kicked 6 goals off the wing and the side only kicked 12 for the game. pity he was exempt as he is also a top Victorian basketballer

yer mate dunno who told u that but i play for college and we didnt play any praccys this year

I have just seen this on the VSSSA website.
Victorian Secondary Schools Association
2008 Australian Football Metropolitan Team Announcement

Anthony BonnadioBilly LongerDylan BuckleyDouglas MorrisTomas BuggRicky MullinsMarcus ConsidineJackson PaineJayden CoxJonathon PattonBlair CroninSebastian PurcellDamian D'AmoreJason SalopekTodd EltonDylan ShielAdam FricotAdam TomlinsonTim GoldsLuke VolpeFrancis KeelyJacob WheelerJordan KellyRustu YamanWill Leveni

I have just seen this on the VSSSA website.
Victorian Secondary Schools Association
2008 Australian Football Metropolitan Team Announcement

Anthony Bonnadio
Billy Longer
Dylan Buckley
Douglas Morris
Tomas Bugg
Ricky Mullins
Marcus Considine
Jackson Paine
Jayden Cox
Jonathon Patton
Blair Cronin
Sebastian Purcell
Damian D'Amore
Jason Salopek
Todd Elton
Dylan Shiel
Adam Fricot
Adam Tomlinson
Tim Golds
Luke Volpe
Francis Keely
Jacob Wheeler
Jordan Kelly
Rustu Yaman
Will Leveni

Apologies for the formatting in previous post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been Eight days since my last confession,

CGS came up against the might of Xavier - good game, physical, skillful, hard fought and of course the usual amount of crap field umpiring. (sending players from the field for pushing eachother was ridiculous).

Never mind that lets move on
CGS kicking accurately early held on to a slender 4 point lead at QT. Xavier gained a slight upper hand by HT leading 7 points. CGS had not given up at 3QT down by 3 majors but, six players on the bench continually rotating through the midfield forced CGS to fatigue and brought about skill errors that allowed Xavier to run away in the finish winning by 8 goals unfortunately flattens the winners but straight kicking is good footy.

Number 8 with the helmet was harder to catch than the road runner

and this coyote needed a well earned drink in the finish.

This week, CGS ravished by unbelievable injury toll seemed certain for a loss versus ST.Kevs this Saturday, who may as well start high fiving eachother now because losing nine players will kill off any teams chances. Queens Birthday Holiday needed to come sooner to save CGS.

How have other teams gone? Heard nothing from Scotch (surprised usually have plenty to say) or Hailbury or Wesley or Geelong Grammar?

Understand Brighton are whipping boys, there are a lot of people reading this thread but not enough with something to say. At least put down your results thus far so we might be able to gain some idea of a ladder.

Xavier, Hailbury, St.Kevs all with one loss. Geelong College and CGS with two losses.
Scotch?
MGS?
Geelong Grammar?
wesley? are they even in A grade I have heard no-one has played them
Carey?
Brighton 0 wins assumming?

Please contribute if you can?

ECA OUT!

college got pumped by scotch
worst game they hav ever played
haileybury with one loss??
wat a joke
how r mgs college hav them this week?
geelong grammar don't hav a team because of timbertop

Remove this Banner Ad

APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back