Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right, not in Australia anymore. We have no sense of humour, we're all to shit frightened of expressing ourselves naturally. The Aussie knockabout, Larrikin bloke is dead and buried, beaten to death by the politically correct who have seen an end to the grumbling, growling, cursing, profane, laughing, beer drinking, abusive, loyal-to-his-mates Australian who was one of the few free men left on this earth. God rest his soul!
Nice melt, Billy. ;) :cool:

BTW, how much for your daughters' services? ;)

How did the joke work then, if the two of you weren't even in the same box at the time?

That's precisely why it worked. She walked into the box across the aisle from us which was all male.

So I said to them.."nice work lads, organising a stripper for the day"

Sounds like she walked down the wrong aisle in the church, what with you spending your time hanging out with strippers and getting into their box.
Was a work thing. Hardly my fault one of the customers that was there bought his stripper mate as his 'plus one'

Pathetic response, she was at a footy turn...WTF does rape come into it? Yes we are a nation of wowsers, a precious society that has lost it's sense of humour, a nation that no longer can laugh at itself, a nation that is now so afraid of being themselves it has lost itself up it's own arse! Brownless has admitted it was a throwaway line, she took offense and he apologised, she now wants him hung for it! Has Jo Bjelke Petersen returned from the grave?

I read it as she was walking past the event, not that she was at the event. She could have been attending the Christian Women's League event next door for all he knew.

The Hawthorn woman, who asked not to be identified, said she was walking past the private Hawthorn Citizens Junior Football Club event at Glenferrie Hotel with her 18-year-old daughter when event MC Billy Brownless announced "here come the strippers"

It's all about choosing your audience and moment, and he seems not to be able to do this.

That is classic victim blaming. If you think women should cover up, try saudi arabia.

I personally like it that females can dress "nice" without expecting males to harass them

Well Saudi Arabia just got nominated by the UN to head the Human Rights Council so maybe they can offer some sage advice on respecting women after they tidy up after the next beheading and complete the latest money transfer to terrorist groups.

Nice melt, Billy. ;) :cool:

BTW, how much for your daughters' services? ;)
When it comes to whingeing, we have world-beating skills, the new puritanism is alive, well and powerful. Australians these days are totally bereft of a sense of humour which is amazing to me considering we once had a world wide reputation for being able to laugh at ourselves. Comedians don't consciously set out to offend but it’s inevitable. If you encourage the crowd to shower regularly you’ll upset a drought-ridden farmer! Voices of complaint are louder and more pervasive than ever. Something offends you and off to the social media page you go, oh the shame of it all!
No, instead today with social media all over the place we shall tweet and rant against the trivia and horror of the once glorious and uproariously funny Aussie humour with equal abandon. I weep for us all.
The media’s hyping of every little thing may blind us to what’s really important. Or maybe we just like to whinge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The woman is way out of line and it re-enforces my view that Australians lost their sense of humour a long, long time ago. Unbelievable whinging and whining from a woman who won't accept his apology (Billy wouldn't hurt a fly and is one of the nicest blokes in the game) We are a nation of wowsers, stick in the muds, we're worse than the friggin' poms! The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. It's a classic case of ....look at me.
OK then if its not an issue let me know where your mum is having dinner next time she is out and I'll go call her a **** infront of the whole restaurant and pay everyone to laugh loudly. It's all a joke right?

I am outraged
tumblr_inline_nk96y3iFpQ1s5n91t.gif

Why was a junior clubs footy function held in a pub ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any SJW want to call for brownless to stand down from paid work this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back