Moved Thread All Things Jack Viney - re-signed until 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

big tough David Wojinksi breaking the jaw of a 17 year old

what a hero

Apparently Viney flattened an opponent earlier in the game. If he broke someones jaw would you be singing his praises about how tough he is for a 17 year old?

Wojinski is a veteran footballer going about his football. The bump was fair. What did you expect him to do? If Viney wasn't ready to play VFL, its not Woj's fault.

Just out of interest how was the bump fair if it broke his jaw? Or was it a McGinnity/Maxwell head clash scenario?

Just out of interest how was the bump fair if it broke his jaw? Or was it a McGinnity/Maxwell head clash scenario?

Fair point - just going by reports from the MFC twitter and the AFL website. Sounds like Wojo was going for a hip and shoulder and it just didn't come off. Having said that, my point still stands, just because Viney is 17 and in his first game doesn't mean he should get any different treatment from the opposition.

Most kids get told to go to there room and do some homework, jack gets sent the garage to do some bench presses

1_TR270112MW%2024.jpg
:thumbsu:

I don't think it was the bump. It was the right hook that wojo placed on his jaw. Will get 3-4 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed he is out after just coming into the side.

Don't think anyone can take the 'Wojcinski you dog whacking a 17 year old' angle though, age is irrelevant at senior level.

Disappointed he is out after just coming into the side.

Don't think anyone can take the 'Wojcinski you dog whacking a 17 year old' angle though, age is irrelevant at senior level.

Wojinksi is a dog though

I hope the soft **** gets suspended for 6 weeks then comes back and does his ACL first game back

absolute loser

yeah i am all class, unlike that gutless prick Wojinski

Well if you want to go down that path i can tell you i saw your coach do nearly exactly the same thing back in his playing days and think he was the toughest guy in the world. Just ask him, he knows, he was suspended and missed a grand final for it. So is your coach gutless as well?

And also remind how gutless is is to attack people with machetes.

Well if you want to go down that path i can tell you i saw your coach do nearly exactly the same thing back in his playing days and think he was the toughest guy in the world. Just ask him, he knows, he was suspended and missed a grand final for it. So is your coach gutless as well?

Typical arrogant geelong supporter. Defending the actions of a disgustingly cheap, old and pathetic player. I suppose you liked Solomon's hit on Ling all those years ago too.

Away now.

Hang on, Woj is going around 'asserting himself' on 17 year olds in the VFL.

Absolutely pathetic; you can tell Neeld was NOT impressed at all as well in his press conference.

In fact he was seething when asked about the hit.

Hang on, Woj is going around 'asserting himself' on 17 year olds in the VFL.

Absolutely pathetic; you can tell Neeld was NOT impressed at all as well in his press conference.

In fact he was seething when asked about the hit.

Don't worry, justice will eventually be served. Give it a few years and we'll be breaking the geelong 'young stars' both physically and mentally. Pathetic club with a pathetic attitude.

The times they are a changing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread All Things Jack Viney - re-signed until 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back