All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Cobb the mystery man on The Learning Tree's team on the PPV, cool spinebuster to Samoa Joe. lol at Jay White calling Killswitch Christian Cage's wife, and Mother Wayne Christian Cage's dinosaur.

Never thought I'd see The Butcher do Daniel Garcia's dance. Crowd was into their match. More CM Punk chants during Jack Perry's promo, idiots. Good promo from Toni Storm.

Crazy dive off the ladder from Mark Briscoe after the 6 man tag. Also sick Hidden Blade from Ospreay after the World Title weigh in.

I don't understand why fans are still chanting Punk, but it's probably a good reason why they shouldn't have bothered with the All In footage. Jack did the Cry Me a River jacket and GTS at NJPW Windy City Riot, and it should have been left at that.

Copyright striking the Dynamite crowd where it happened too just compounded it even more. Wrestling fans can be like kids sometimes. Give them a chance to be smartarses/hijack and they'll do it.

He’s not in the company and they’re not feuding. It makes 0 sense.

I know who I much prefer seeing in the company And It’s not Jack. So can’t really blame the crowd for chanting, who they would rather see. Although they would be better off going for a leak, and not coming back until his match is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back