Alberton Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 11, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide - SANFL
Ok here's the line up for our next practice match on Thursday or Friday night - a few minor changes but lets make sure we put up a better effort this time for the whole match - mind you we could show another side how to play last quarters.......;)

F Macca19 (19) gbear (38) Lightning_Rod (20)

HF MannumPower (7) Santos L Helper (11) Rory (12)

C blackdiamond (17) Groove (9) FattyLumpkin (27)

HB wharfie_1870 (21) Ford Fairlane (18) PowerKat (4)

B Shane_Mag (8) Toots Hibbert (2) RangaInTeal (15)

R crazy_big_al (30) dyertribe (5) Janus (23)

Int: nivek48 (24), Carnport (6)
Emg: Spadge (14), Arsene Wenger (16), PAFCsince1870 (10), JuniorBurger (3) deeps (22), dreamkillers (42)

doggiesin08 will update the thread with the match time and a link to it's thread on the Fantasy Footy League Board

Lets make sure we play the full match instead of just the Carlton quarter.

yeah lets see a full 4 quarters from everyone, and those emergency players, I expect my beers to be cold this time when they are brought out at quarter time and three quarter time

In radical, new age surgery, I've just had my arms lengthened so maybe I can actually take a mark this game ;) Oh, and to the runners...the weapon of choice is absinthe sours (80% alcohol content or above), also known as Mega Warheads :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll smash 'em. Swamprats are no match for our well drilled team.

Have a great one guys and may the best team win.

Like a storm coming from over the horizon, we're going to roar into Abdu Prison, take the chocolates, and then get the hell out of there. Last game we were just adjusting the aim of our orbital ion cannon (we got it locked on in the last quarter, but it was too late by then).

After we're done, the Bombers will be nothing more than a smouldering ruin. :thumbsu:

If this team is anything like that other mob from Alberton it'll be great.
We'll only need to turn up for one quarter.
I vote for the first. More time at the pub afterwards.

2vjocp0.jpg

Bombers home ground, straight after the game when we vaporise you into nothingness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back