Alberton Swamprats Team Submission - Lets make this a success

Remove this Banner Ad

Toots and Mannum Power I'll need you to keep on top of things here for the next couple of weeks as I'm in the middle of shifting house and won't be online much until I get the new accomodation sorted and then settled......at the moment I'm just boarding and only get online when I go into an internet cafe.

Cheers

DK

Just making sure that Toots is aware that we have to submit our final list by Friday, 27th June in the 2008 Season List Submission Thread...otherwise points will be deducted. I know the other teams need a handicap, but it'll waste valuable drinking time if we don't get it done.

Has to be done by the captain :thumbsu:
I'll do it tonight so anyone who wants a specific number needs to do so by 2100 Adelaide time. After that I'll allocate on a first come first serve basis although if someone has given more than one option I'll use that opportunity to keep as many happy as possible.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11516911&postcount=21

Congratulations to all those players who have made the Alberton Swamprats final squad. Players and their jumper numbers were announced at the official presentation held this evening. If you don't remember it's likely that you got blind drunk. I've never seen such a display of bachanallian excess. Top effort all.

In awarding jumper numbers those who made requests all got their wishes. (FattyLumpkin we can't have 00 so you got your second choice). Players who didn't nominate a number I awarded jumper numbers of past Port players.

Alberton Swamprats

1. Toots Hibbert (C)
7. MannumPower (VC)
42. Dreamkillers (Player/ Football Operations Manager)
3. Gbear
4. PowerKat
6. Macca19
8. Shane_Mag
9. Groove
10. JuniorBurger
11. PAFCsince1870
12. Santos L Helper
15. RangaInTeal
17. blackdiamond
18. wharfie_1870
21. Rory
23. Janus
27. FattyLumpkin
30. crazy_big_al
32. dyertribe
33. Ford Fairlane
38. Arsene Wenger
39. Spadge*
43. Carnport
44. Lightining Rod
45. deeps
48. nivek48
(Total= 26)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

..... If you don't remember it's likely that you got blind drunk. I've never seen such a display of bachanallian excess. .....
Great night it was :thumbsu:

I'm not sure about bacchanalian excess but I'm pretty certain that a few of my team mates I was talking to late in the night were speaking in bacchanalian :D

come on guys the official swamprats have returned has been up in the fantasy footy forum for a while now and only 5 of us have posted there. I realise the season hasn't started properly yet but we need to make sure we are active Post up you mob of drunks or I'll be banning everyones bar tabs

The Alberton Swamprats team for the Round One match in Baghdad will be announced this morning.

The major debate amongst the match committee centres around the structure of the forward line and whether we should have two or three tall forwards. :cool:

Welcome to the Swampies TD. Hope your liver is in a sound condition. :D

I'll get the registration papers sorted out with the FFL and then we'll look to give you a run somewhere at the first opportunity. Do you have any preferences as to positions? You'll need to give us a few options.

In the meantime let's see what you can do in the match threads. I hope you like shit stirring as much as the rest of us do. :thumbsu:

Welcome to the Swampies TD. Hope your liver is in a sound condition. :D

I'll get the registration papers sorted out with the FFL and then we'll look to give you a run somewhere at the first opportunity. Do you have any preferences as to positions? You'll need to give us a few options.

In the meantime let's see what you can do in the match threads. I hope you like shit stirring as much as the rest of us do. :thumbsu:
hahaha, positions: ruck, wing, forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back