After Tippett's Message, May as well trade now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, quick edit is quick Pete...

EDIT: Oh, Mr Fu got it!

He gets more criticism than the poor players because you're always harder on the kid who's really smart but gets a B- than the kid who's not too bright but gets a C

I edited the last part because I realised I couldn't be bothered arguing about it anymore, and thought I'd get nailed for being off topic again.

KUNG FU - I'm addressing purely what you've written in this thread. I can't remember, nor do I care, what your views have been in other threads. I was talking about the general consensus.

Wall - e - That's bollocks.

KUNG FU - I'm addressing purely what you've written in this thread. I can't remember, nor do I care, what your views have been in other threads. I was talking about the general consensus.

No you deliberately misrepresented my views in this thread, made unsubstantiated claims about my motives and then insulted my intelligence.

Have a nice day.

Whilst I agree that Walker is more likely (than Tippett) to hit the scoreboard from limited opportunities, you're kidding yourself if you think this is what happens when he has a bad day.

When he has a bad day, he just doesn't get near it. He might pick up a couple of kicks on the wing, but his personal tally on the scoreboard is almost inevitably donuts.

He's like that little girl from the poem.. when he's good, he's very, very good - but when he's bad, he's rotten.

Probably didn't notice is horrible days because I probably didn't think he was playing ;):p

Hmmm, quick edit is quick Pete...

EDIT: Oh, Mr Fu got it!

He gets more criticism than the poor players because you're always harder on the kid who's really smart but gets a B- than the kid who's not too bright but gets a C

That's a very clever way of putting it. I enjoyed this post.

Probably didn't notice is horrible days because I probably didn't think he was playing ;):p
I suggest you watch more closely. There's a very strong correlation between his horrible days and the games which he spent in the SANFL. There's almost always a string of 2-3 horrible games just before the ones which he doesn't play. ;)

I suggest you watch more closely. There's a very strong correlation between his horrible days and the games which he spent in the SANFL. There's almost always a string of 2-3 horrible games just before the ones which he doesn't play. ;)

I'll be sure to look out for that next year haha ;)

Though I hope he plays all 22 games next year. 1 really bad game needs to be tolerated with him. I think he needs to string games together to get confidence up. Craig would just drop him with a stinker, the new coach needs to show confidence in him and make sure Walker knows he respects him enough to expect greater things next game.

Edit: Obviously if he has a few stinkers consecutively he can't be given a golden pass, but just saying the new coach needs to show more tolerance.

Remove this Banner Ad

After Tippett's Message, May as well trade now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back