AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast with a 40 point head start at $4.5??

Will be interested to see the Gold Coast line also.

First post in the sub-forum, so take these with a grain of salt.

1u @ 1.92 Adelaide +41.5
1u @ 1.92 Brisbane +41.5
2u @ 2.77 Freo H2H
1.5u @ 2.55 WB H2H

All bets with centrebet.

I think there is a reasonable chance he will miss again. Based on the fact that WC can't afford to have him injured for the finals - why risk him if he is not 100%. It's not a must win game for WC with their relatively soft run home.
And they easily disposed of Freo earlier in the year without him. He would've made a big difference vs St Kilda and probably would've meant a win for WC but vs Freo I doubt whether he's in or out will decide the game.

Adelaide line looks good.

St Kilda should win easily but when they get up 20-30 points they just send everyone into the back line.

i've said before i don't like taking 1-39 but with the Saints it has been profitable for me, you are probably better off taking the better price on 1-39 than the +41.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping to mirror my efforts from a few weeks back - 3 under/overs and 2 first to 25s.

Bulldogs, Hawks, Eagles under 39.5
North, Carlton first to 25

Bulldogs my biggest worry at this stage.

Might throw in Cats over 15.5 to push it to @32.63. One unit.

i've said before i don't like taking 1-39 but with the Saints it has been profitable for me, you are probably better off taking the better price on 1-39 than the +41.5
I was put off taking the margin by the saints loss to the crows in round 6. I also like having the 2 extra points coverage as I think the most likely outcome is saints by 20-40. Saints by 20-39 is $4.50, may have a small play on that.

Like the Bulldogs line, will multi that with Geelong, Collingwood over 39.5 and North over 15.5 @ around $3. I think it'll be a close game with either getting up by no more than 3-4 goals, so happy to give the Doggies a two goal head start.

Will also have some on Dogs by 1-19 @$4.75, good value IMO.

Adelaide line +39.5
Collingwood line -78.5
Geelong over 24.5
Hawthorn Line -26.5
@ 8.87

I really like the Hawthorn line this week.
Yeah coming off the bye. They really out muscle the Dees every time they play them. Should cover 4 goals imo

Brisbane at the +41.5 line are a monty. Their forward line was great against Geelong, 29 scores from 41 inside-50s even without a half of Jonno Brown. North would be underdogs if it was at the Gabba, and home ground advantage isn't worth seven goals.

I totally agree Rourke. Thats an over-reaction to the loss of Brown. Lions have been competitive in almost every game they've played this year.

get on the dogs too. Sydney are ****ed in the wet, and yes, Longmire is an uninspiring coach from what we've seen so far this year.

Like the Bulldogs line, will multi that with Geelong, Collingwood over 39.5 and North over 15.5 @ around $3. I think it'll be a close game with either getting up by no more than 3-4 goals, so happy to give the Doggies a two goal head start.

Will also have some on Dogs by 1-19 @$4.75, good value IMO.

Love that multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back