AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to know how a team can be so good one week and shit the next. Totally different intensity displayed by Essendon. I should have learnt my lesson about backing mentally weak teams who fluctuate week to week, eg Melbourne, Essendon etc. I give up !!

This choke by the Crows is highly remniscent of the choke against Collingwood at Etihad. I wonder if the Dons will win by 43 points? :eek:

want Thomson to do well though little bit of xtra play money for Caulfield Tomorz 15/07/201117:0715/07/2011Win2252
AFL R17 Adel-Ess Most Disp A THOMPSON Scott (ADEL) Bet refunded if player not in final 22 @Price:$2.00=Return:$100.00 (All-In)2100$50.00

I would love to know how a team can be so good one week and shit the next. Totally different intensity displayed by Essendon. I should have learnt my lesson about backing mentally weak teams who fluctuate week to week, eg Melbourne, Essendon etc. I give up !!

lol ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little play on Monfries to get the most goals tonight. After his confession throughout the week, I'm feeling a big game for Gus, plus hes from SA.

Picked that he'd have a good game, shame he can't kick straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back